The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race 31

Discussion

(1/7) > >>

Snowbird:
Let's talk about TAR.

bacali:
Even though I've never missed any show of the Survivor or BB, I don't remember all of these people.
But, the ones I do remember I like.
Britney is teamed with Janelle, and Rupert and his wife are together, Rachel and her sister and Nicole and Victor are the ones I recognize off hand.
I do look forward the show and wonder how in the world Rachel will do this another time without Brenden to whine to. He always, always seemed to be her stabilizer. We will just have to wait and see.

I got a bit excited when I saw a link with Boston Rob on it. I really would love to see him and "Amba" play.

ponytail:
 Lots of big personalities--clashes, infighting, crying, dirty tricks, double dealing...wow, this show will have it all! And laughs, too!

Outlast:
I'm glad they finally have an air date for this! It seems like forever ago we first heard they were filming and I recall at the time being disappointed with the casting when they had such an enormous talent pool to choose from, but at this point I don't even remember who most of the teams were and it's been so long since we had a new season of TAR to watch hopefully it will deliver.

--- Quote from: bacali on April 05, 2019, 10:13:51 PM ---I got a bit excited when I saw a link with Boston Rob on it. I really would love to see him and "Amba" play.

--- End quote ---
They have four young daughters to raise so they probably aren't willing to both go away for 6 weeks to film.

Outlast:
Since I just went through all the threads and complained about who was cast for this season I thought I’d indulge in making a list of the teams I would’ve loved to see racing this season.

From TAR
Kevin and Drew TAR1
Nancy and Emily TAR1
Blake and Paige TAR3
Lind and Karen TAR5
BJ and Tyler TAR9

From BB
Chilltown BB2 & 7
Dick and Dani BB8
Johnny Mac and Steve BBwhatever
Kevin and the Rodeo Clown BB19
Bret and Scotty BB20