The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race 31

Discussion

<< < (2/7) > >>

Snowbird:
How do you remember all those people, Outlast?  I must be a lot older than you because I didn't remember half of those you named.

Rupert and Laura almost bit the dust last night.  I was glad to see them stay in a while longer.

Outlast:
Not a fantastic beginning overall. Again I think the casting was off on too many of these teams.

WHAT I LIKED
The starting sand pile dig was a nice simple way to space out the teams even though we all knew that this being modern amazing race there was little chance of any real airport separations.

The chocolate shoe challenge was hard and interesting. Always nice to see something new.

The slippery slope was ok in the end. It seemed a bit lame after everyone appeared to do it so easily, but I guess some teams had trouble with it.

TEAM RANKINGS/MUSINGS

Team Fun!!!!!!! - so positive and I almost screamed when Floyd talked about betting his half of the million... are winner quotes a thing on TAR?

Colin and Christie - I've been re-watching old races in the long stretch between new seasons and I couldn't stand C & C by the end of their season, yet I find I'm oddly happy to see them again and to see how well they're doing now. 

Rupert and Laura - I admit I smiled when he came on my TV screen. I don't even know why because he's so played out on reality TV, but I was still happy to see him for some reason. But again it has to be said it was a stupid idea to cast his wife instead of Sandra/JFP. Rupert and Laura together are too calm and mellow about this situation. He NEEDS someone to push him and Laura just isn't going to do it.

Afganimals - Doing it for Pedro! (ok ok so I laughed maybe they're not so bad even if their spot should've gone to the Hippies or the Cowboys).

Snowbird:
I was pleased to see Rupert's determination to make it up that slope. 
I didn't like the way Corrine and her partner were talking about the other couples.  I hope they will be out soon.

ponytail:
I am liking Victor and Nicole more and more. They are so good natured! And I'm still a fan of Team Fun. I've been looking for more sparks from BB, Brit and Jan are just ho hum so far, same with Rach and Elis.

Snowbird:
I hated to see Rupert and Laurie out of the race but I expected it.  I don't think they had much of a chance to go very far anyway.

I like Nicole and Victor too.  I think they are just right for each other.  I love the idea of having couples from other show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version