Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Jessica Milagros  (Read 735 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Jessica Milagros
« on: June 24, 2019, 06:41:16 PM »

Hometown: Chicago
Current city: Oak Park, Illinois

Three adjectives that describe you: Affectionate, charismatic, and creative.

Favorite activities: Dancing, painting, and photography.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? 
I think the most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house would be leaving my family and friends and a potential of feeling very alone.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I personally liked Dan from Season 10. He was the perfect mix of smart and funny, conniving and yet such a well-liked guy. He played a great game.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I just believe in being myself and genuinely getting to know the housemates. I'm someone who observes actions and can be fun but laid back. I know from experience that if you ask someone about themselves and show true interest they tend to confide in you. 

My life's motto is...
"What you think about me is none of my business."

What would you take into the house and why?
- I'd like to bring a journal to write my thoughts.
- My makeup bag cause helloooooo it's makeup.

Fun facts about yourself:
- My first job out of college was driving the Hershey Kissmobile and was a gypsy for a year, traveling across the country.
- I just recently ran a half marathon at Walt Disney World.
- I have six best friends 'cause I really don't believe in the ride or die, one bestie mentality.
- I don't grow much underarm hair and I don't use deodorant because I don't sweat under my arms (my husband thinks I'm a freak of nature).
- I'm a big DIY girl and love learning new things, so I've learned to do a lot of things myself, including cutting my hair, sewing my own clothes and taking my own photos.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 07:43:29 AM by bacali »

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Jessica Milagros
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 04:27:26 PM »
I'm rooting for her to go some way into the game. It's delightful to see a plus size person finally in the house.
I hope she's up to the comps. Besides her size, she doesn't appear to be at all athletic.
So... I do hope she gets into some alliance...and soon!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 12:35:18 AM »
I like this lady.  I think her personality will help her go a long way.  If she doesn't do well  on the physical games maybe she will be good at the mental challenges.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 03:26:18 AM »
Does anyone think that Jessica has a chance of winning? Are you as surprised as I am that she is still in the game?
I love her gently voice and she does know the game and is certainly not making enemies.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 10:42:45 AM »
From what I have watched on BBAD she seems to stay in the bed a lot.  She hasn't mingled with the others much except for Nicole, Cliff and Kat in the early game and then Christie when Christie needed another vote.
It looks like she will be gone this week because for some reason Jackson thinks she is more dangerous than Christie.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 06:18:20 PM »
From what I have watched on BBAD she seems to stay in the bed a lot.  She hasn't mingled with the others much except for Nicole, Cliff and Kat in the early game and then Christie when Christie needed another vote.
It looks like she will be gone this week because for some reason Jackson thinks she is more dangerous than Christie.
I don’t think Jackson can really be that threatened by her. I think Jackson just wants Christie and Tommy to stay in the house as targets so that he and Holly won’t become the house targets.

It is true that if Jess leaves this week and either Cliff, Nicole or obviously Holly win HOH then they will almost certainly put up Tommy and Christie and not Jolly. However Jackson has a blindspot about Tommy. He thinks they have an understanding or something and that Tommy isn’t coming for him...but he is. If Tommy had won any of the last three HOHs he was putting up Jolly and he still is. I don’t know why Jackson doesn’t see that.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2019, 01:09:37 PM »
I can't understand why Jackson doesn't see how close Christie and Tommy are and want to break them up.  Even now that Tommy won veto and told him he wants to take Christie off he doesn't seem to get it.  That means either Cliff or Nicole have to go up.  Christie has an idea that they are in with Jolly and she and Tommy want to keep Jess.  That will mean that Jackson will have to break a tie.  However, he and Holly have had a spat and Christie could talk Holly into thinking Cliff or Nicole are against them.  You can't put anything past what Christie will do to win that game.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal