Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: DISCUSSION  (Read 6110 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
DISCUSSION
« on: June 24, 2019, 06:53:47 PM »
Well, everyone, our Guilty Pleasure for the summer is starting tomorrow night!!
Have any of you looked over the cast ( I have not yet)
What do you think?
Do you like anyone?
Are you getting the live feeds ?
Do you get BBAD at midnight?

Just a few ideas , to start the ball rolling for our new summer of Big Brother fun!  -Dancekick-

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 11:53:38 PM »
I have glanced at the pictures but haven't read about anyone yet. 
I haven't had the live feeds in several years.  It took up too much of my time when I did have it.  In fact, I was still working at the time and I stayed up too late watching.
I do get BBAD.  I didn't watch it as much last year as I did the year before.  It was just so boring.  They stayed in bed so much.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 08:03:06 AM »
I’ve glanced at the bios and headshots but for some reason I’m having trouble getting into this season. I’m just not excited at all and I can’t remember feeling this bored about a Big Brother premier. Hopefully the premier itself will be exciting because I do plan to watch it.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 08:26:36 AM »
Your both posts seem to mirror how I've been feeling. It's not that great excitement that I've had other years.
Hopefully, the cast will be better and we will love the show tonight.
I just hope they don't pull too many stupid twists.
Maybe I will read over the bios later today when I have time.
But, I usually do after the first shows when I have met the hgs. 

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 11:23:55 PM »
I would not be surprised if Jessica and Cliff are two of the four Jackson will choose to have to fight their way back into the game.  The other one will probably be the other one trying to be director.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 03:07:09 AM »
I really can't say right now. I have a hard time each season listening to them and trying to remember who is who.
I usually have to go back and read the bios once they start the show going.
One thing I do not like is for one person to be evicted so soon into the game.
Other years it's been on their ability in a challenge, but, this season, tonight, seems to be whether they like each other. The ones not liked by Jackson will be the ones chosen to compete.  *Nooooo*
Oh well, it's only the first night.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 07:20:10 AM »
The theme is ok so far. Camp BB could be fun, but the jury is of course still out on that one.

The camp director twist seems ridiculously overpowered with one person having the power to banish four. But at least we didn't have the women take power and boot out four guys (they absolutely should've backed Jess and kicked out four guys though, but again I'm happy it didn't happen). If the camp director is wise he should boot out four of the 'weaker' people to minimize the blow-back when one (or more) of them comes back in the game. I think he should pick Jess, Tommy, Kemi and one of the blonds to both kick out weaker challenge people and potentially get rid of major threats in Jess and Tommy. But who knows. Depending on how long it takes this twist to play out Jackson may let the power go to his head and he may start targeting physical threats instead of actual social threats. Tends to happen in BB.

Who do I like so far? It's early days yet, but I still like Nicole for being a weird nerd. I like Jack for looking like Jason Momoa and reminding me of Stargate every time he's on screen. I like Jessica just because it's nice to see BB cast a woman who isn't a size 4 or below. I like Isabella's mom ('what is Big Brother?') and her utter disappointment in her daughters life choices and I also like Isabella's impression of her mother. I feel sorry for Cliff. I think I like Ovi, but I haven't got a reason.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 07:21:55 AM by Outlast »

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2019, 12:44:54 PM »
 :clap: :clap: Outlast. You are way more into the show than I am , at this point.
I still am learning names after just one night.  -duh-

I, too, am happy to see a plus size girl in the house and an "older" person. But, they shouldn't be stand outs, but more of them.
Let's see what tonight brings.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 05:10:12 PM »
:clap: :clap: Outlast. You are way more into the show than I am , at this point.
I still am learning names after just one night.  -duh-

I, too, am happy to see a plus size girl in the house and an "older" person. But, they shouldn't be stand outs, but more of them.
Let's see what tonight brings.
I'd love to see a wider age range too. The show was a little more varied in it's casting back in the day.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 05:24:20 PM »
I am with both of you.  I want to see more than one older person in the house and more people who don't fit the Hollywood look.  I hope Jessica stays a while but if she is nominated for banishment I am afraid even if she fights her way back in those who double crossed her will be afraid for her to stay long. 

They said that only one will be sent home out of the four so Jackson is going to have three enemies from the start.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2019, 10:07:08 PM »
I'm glad that Jess and Cliff survived. Power to the BB casting outliers! But I bet Jackson has already had second thoughts about wanted that camp director job. He's definitely a major target now for the three survivors. Of course his strength probably would've made him an early target anyway and Jess, Cliff and Kemi appear unlikely to amass power.... but you never know in this game.

I like Bella more and more. I think she's my official favorite right now.

It looks like the connection between Tommy and Christie was... accidental? We've gotten nothing to suggest otherwise. Come on BB you should be able to vet these people better! I hope one of them goes soon. It would taint the season if their seemingly coincidental out of the house 7 year? connection ends up deciding the season in some way.

CAN SOMEONE VOTE OUT SAM PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2019, 08:32:46 AM »
Okay -- the first cries of racist, prejudice, and bully showed up last night with the BB Camp Director being accused of all -- choosing people of color, prejudiced against "large size women," and throwing his weight around on Twitter.  Are we going to have another season of that?  Wasn't impressed with any of them so far.  BB Camp Director is a little too much power and I think that he knows it.  What would have been good is if they had brought in someone like, say, Evel Dick, and made them Camp Director who put people up for infractions and behavior.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2019, 10:26:15 AM »
I was disappointed to see one of "the group of six" win HOH.  I wanted someone to win who would put up the power people.  I hope this is not another season of a large group getting rid of everyone else one by one.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2019, 04:07:32 PM »
I haven't had anything to say, yet, because I just now( Sunday) watched the 2nd BB Show.
I still have trouble naming our hgs. I am getting confused between Nick and Sam. ..Analyse and Holly.
I think I will have it down soon.

Yes, it seems that now that Christie won, it was most likely two who are not in the "alliance of 6" would be put on the block. I always hate for the oldest hg to be the one evicted. So, at least Cliff made it through that maze.
I haven't watched BBAD at all yet. So now that I am caught up with aired shows, I'm looking forward to tonight's show.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2019, 09:53:32 PM »
Ugh!  It looks like it is going to be another of those seasons where everybody votes the same and there will be no wondering who will be voted out.  I wish there was some way they could put a stop to that.  It is too predictable.  Now one of the alliance members has won HOH again. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal