Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Spoilers  (Read 3956 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Spoilers
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2019, 11:14:16 PM »
I'm glad that won't a negative affect of Jessica's HOH.  She seems to be doing a good job.  She is getting together with Nicole (who came in 2nd in the HOH competition) and Cliff who claims his deal with Jackson was only for his  safety.  She has put up Jack and Jackson and they seem to want Jack out.  I think I would get rid of Jackson but they seem to like him better.  Kat seems to be aligning herself with them too. 
From what I have read on joker's Jessica has been pretty blunt with the ones coming to see her in the HOH room and not taking any crap.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2019, 12:52:37 AM »
Good for her! It will be a pleasure to see.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2019, 07:17:54 AM »
I'm very happy to hear that Jessica is being strong over her noms! I will add that though I dislike Jackson the most in the house, because he Holly and Kat are a trio and Jack, Sis, Christie and Tommy are four... it would be the better move to get out Jack (or another from that side) this week. Jack would be the best get because he has been very good in the question challenges and most of the other challenges as well.

In any case I'm so happy she is listening to Cliff and Nicole instead of (the former?) Six Shooters! So for once we can all have a peaceful week!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2019, 01:17:47 PM »
I agree Outlast.  Jack is the most dangerous at this time.  I think Jess realizes that because she has been talking about him needing to go.  Nicole seems to like Jackson more because he has been nice to her and talked to her more.  I don't think Jack has had anything to do with her.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2019, 07:43:38 PM »
JESS WON VETO! JESS WON VETO!! I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT!!!!

Finally something good is happening on BB21!!!!!!

:57:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2019, 10:29:26 PM »
Wonderful! Wonderful!  Now it won't do Christie any good to use her power and one of the Jacks will go home. 

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2019, 03:13:43 PM »
Okay -- after the blowup from Thursday that they showed last night, it seems that Jack and Beth/Holly have separated from the "Six Shooters" and are teaming with the so-called floaters.  Here's my take:  Jack has called the Jess/Nicole/Cliff trio floaters but what has he done. He's basically used Christie and Jackson to intimidate and get rid of the other side of the house.  Now, he's playing God and making comments like he'll take care of so and so next week.  Thus, he's showing his true colors.  I'm beginning to wonder whether Jack has been secretly running things and we've been blaming Jackson.  Oh, that's right.  Jackson has done things that we have seen.  Jack's been hiding behind Tommy and Christie while he works his will.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2019, 06:28:41 PM »
I think you have your Jacks mixed up.  It is Jackson who is with Holly and has been shunned by the other six shooters that include Jack, Analisa (Sis), Christie, Tommy.  The four left are trying to get Nick with them.  I can't figure out who Nick is really with.  I guess we will find out when they vote.  If Nick goes with the four left Jackson (short hair) will go home.  Jess and her group want Jack (long hair) out.  If Nick goes with them it will be a tie. 

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2019, 03:09:45 PM »
I think you have your Jacks mixed up.  It is Jackson who is with Holly and has been shunned by the other six shooters that include Jack, Analisa (Sis), Christie, Tommy.  The four left are trying to get Nick with them.  I can't figure out who Nick is really with.  I guess we will find out when they vote.  If Nick goes with the four left Jackson (short hair) will go home.  Jess and her group want Jack (long hair) out.  If Nick goes with them it will be a tie.

Jack is running the former 6 shooters with Christie as his co-head.  They're a two-headed snake.  Jackson and Holly/Beth (whatever) are now free agents and seem to be working with Jess/Cliff.  Jack thinks he can work his magic telling all that they will be safe for the next few weeks only he's talking to those who compare notes and know he's offer the same deal to all.  Nick's playing both sides but seems more loyal to Jack/Christie than to Jess/Cliff.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2019, 10:20:38 PM »
I like Nick less and less the more I see and read about him.  He doesn't act like he thinks too much of Bella by the way he hangs around Sis (Analisa) all the time.  Sis told someone she would marry Nick if she was 25 and still had not found a husband.  She is still sleeping with Jack but has said he is really not her type and she wouldn't date him after the show.  Jack must be enjoying her as he told Tommy and Nick that if he goes to jury he wants them to send her next. 

Nick also seems obsessed with Tommy's sex life as he has ask him all about it beside cuddling with him in bed.  I think Nick will vote with Tommy/ Christie  unless he wants to get rid of Jack so he will have time with Sis by himself.  I wonder what Bella is thinking.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2019, 01:26:43 PM »
So far Tommy's plans are to nominate Cliff and Kat and he wants Kat out.
I hope his HOH is messed up by the field trip.  I think if Christie goes and loses people might vote her out.

She reminds me of a former player but I can't decide who.  Not particularly her looks but her voice.  Does anyone think she talks and acts like an old player?  Who?

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2019, 08:52:27 PM »
BB Field trip results

Jackson won Safety
Analyse got punishment
Christie is 3rd nominee

All this is great! Very high change of Christie going home if Tommy sticks to his planned noms.

Problem is that leaves Jackson, Holly and Kat as a tight three with Jess more attached to Kat than to our BB heroes Cliff and Nicole. Nick is a floating suck up who will crawl into bed with whoever has the power. Tommy and Sis will be tight too and Tommy is the one annoying jerk who actually wants to get the remnants of the eight/six back together because he knows what a great spot that is for him with all those meat shields in front of him. But even if that fails that group of Holly, Jackson, Kat and Jess could still rule the roost and I don’t honestly know where that puts Cliff and Nicole except that they will be expendable to all sides.

I really wish Tommy could’ve gone this week leaving Christy to still be a wedge between the sucky groups.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2019, 09:27:35 PM »
Nicole and Cliff are both in the group with Jessica and Kat.  A lot is riding on who winds POV this week.  Tommy is asking everyone to take Christie down. Kat actually told him she would but that was before Tommy's nominations.  Jackson  has also promised Tommy but I hope he was not telling the truth.  He might want to get back with the six.   

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2019, 07:02:47 AM »
Everything I'm hearing says that Nicole and Cliff are basically alone. Jessica and Kat may not be targeting them but they have other priorities ahead of their relationships with Cliff and Nicole. Kat in particular is such RAT that nobody should trust her in the game. According to the RHAP podcast she has been throwing Nicole under the bus right and left. Nicole has a connection of a sort to Nick, but it's a nasty connection now that Nick has a taste of power again through Tommy he's been quite abusive to Nicole. I just read on a feed thread that he said he'd 'hit her and be evicted' if she didn't do something he wanted. Everybody seems to trust Cliff, but they're also threatened by him and he's often discussed as a target for the near future. Nicole is so bad in challenges that she isn't a main target, but she is considered expendable by everyone but Cliff as far as I can tell.

It's all very worrying. I think Holly is now in the strongest position in the house and Tommy will be in the next best position next week, especially if he can get Kat evicted instead of Christie.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2019, 04:54:35 PM »
My gosh Jess is a horrid player! She doesn’t want to vote out Christy or Kat...so I guess she’ll vote out Cliff than? I can’t with this one.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal