Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Spoilers  (Read 3958 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Spoilers
« on: June 29, 2019, 02:09:31 AM »
This is a place to put spoilers.  If you don't want to know don't read.

The nominees are Cliff and Katheryn with Sam winning the veto.  Plans are to backdoor Kemi who the houseguest have found to be mean and not contributing.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 10:21:35 PM »
Nick has nominated Cliff and Jessica but now because of lies Bella and Tommy and some of the others are telling the group of 9 (Sam is included now) about Nicole they want Nicole out.  They are being very unfair to Nicole.  Let's hope and pray she wins Veto so she can take one of the others off and be safe herself.

Also Christie has won Golden Power of Veto in the Whackey contest and has four weeks to use it.  It looks like the bullies are having nothing but good luck.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 11:01:46 AM »
I heard they were ganging up on Nicole, and she was crying her eyes out. Cliff comforted her.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 02:20:29 PM »
The nine were all up in the HOH room talking about Nicole with Bella being the leader.  Christie and Tommy advised Nicole to have a talk with Bella about the situation which was a bad suggestion.  Bella came to Nicole and had her hateful say and then walked out before Nicole could say anything or defend herself.  They were ugly to Ovi too.  He came up to the HOH and apologized for something he said that he had a right to say.  They acted okay to him until he left and then they made fun of him.  Tommy rolled his eyes and said Ovi was so afraid of them they could use him as their maid now. 

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 02:43:28 AM »
Surprise!  Cliff also won HOH! :clap: :whoo:

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 07:40:49 AM »
And Jackson immediately started planning to take over the HOH by offering to be a pawn to get Nick or Bella out.  I think Cliff sees through this ploy though.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 10:42:29 AM »
Cliff is smart.  I think the plan is to gather the group who have been outsiders and change the game around.  I fear Christie's power though.  Some of the outsiders need to win the VETO.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 11:28:48 AM »
Well, if the veto selection doesn't go Jack's way can he change who is drawn from the bag with his power? And Christie and her diamond power, I'd say they are sunk this week, and another one of the underdogs is going down.

I still wish David had been able to pass down his power to someone else.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 11:30:20 AM by ponytail »

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 11:32:47 AM »
With  the DPOV she can only change one nom.  She's so flaky, I'm not sure she will use it.  Besides, wouldn't it be smarter (like this crowd is that), to save it for when she might need it?

Jack can change the draw but it won't change the outcome.  At least one of the six would remain on the block.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2019, 05:06:29 PM »
Thanks Linda, I'm not up on the particulars of the special powers. It will be interesting!

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2019, 07:22:57 PM »
I think he should put up Tommy and Christie. While it’s true that Christie can take herself down, it’s the actual veto holder who can name the replacement and in any case they could still take out Tommy and get rid of the unfair advantage they had in knowing each other outside the house. Plus it would burn her power and possibly Jacks if he chooses to redraw the veto players.

Of course there is still a big chance that it could all fall apart if the ‘wrong’ person wins POV and puts up say Nicole and if the six shooters and or h8ful end up controlling the votes. I don’t trust Jess or Kat to do the smart thing and get rid of a player like Tommy when they get the chance.

It would be pretty sweet to see Jack and Jackson up there though. Don’t know that Cliff would do that though.

I’m happy he’s not targeting Nick and Bella. Even though I dislike them enormously it would be a mistake on Cliffs part to do the six shooters dirty work after they just evicted him

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2019, 09:55:59 PM »
He has put up Jack and Jackson.  Christie says if someone wins veto she can trust she will take one of them off.  Everything is riding on who wins Veto. 

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 10:41:43 PM »
He has put up Jack and Jackson.  Christie says if someone wins veto she can trust she will take one of them off.  Everything is riding on who wins Veto.
Good for Cliff!

I hope this all works out and anyone outside the six shooters wins. Best thing would be for Cliff to win it himself. Three comp wins and in one week and he'd be a legend.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2019, 01:17:32 AM »
This is all so amazing.
Last night when he was evicted and had to go into a comp with Kemi, Danny and Ovi, I was sure Cliff was a goner.
I am so glad that he won HOH,too, and I can't wait to see what the comp is.

I don't think if it had been a really physical comp for comeback that Cliff could maybe have won, but, he had a steady hand and eye..and surprised everyone.  :whoo:
Maybe hanging around the comeback camp made the others nervous and Cliff just having found out ...was more steady ??

I can't wait to see the Nom ceremony with our two Jacks up... so ,maybe a good week to come!   -Dancekick-

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2019, 06:39:53 PM »
Copied here because I’m actually excited for once this season and haunting the feed threads to see who wins veto.

HOH : Cliff

Nominees : Jack & Jackson

Veto players : Cliff, Jack, Jackson, Analyse, Kat, Sam

Powers Update: Jack used his power at the veto draw. The original picks were Holly, Jess and Sam

....so let’s all hope that Cliff or Sam win POV!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal