Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: The Jack Situation  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
The Jack Situation
« on: July 02, 2019, 04:25:05 PM »
We are only one week into this season, and already we have a controversy on our hands. This is involving the houseguest known as Jack. He has reportedly made racist remarks in regards to his fellow houseguest Kemi, and has also allegedly made comments towards Jessica and Ovi as well. One of his comments was that he wanted to  “stomp a mud hole through her chest.” this comment was made directed at Kemi.

In result of his actions Jack has apparently received a warning from production. He is also now on the receiving end of a petition, made by fans, to have him removed from the house for the safety of others.

The link to the petition is here:
https://www.change.org/p/cbs-expel-jack-from-big-brother-8512f0bf-9041-4b0e-b8e0-8f8bdb76e177?recruiter=980419990&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_abi&recruited_by_id=cc32fb50-9c0a-11e9-9f88-d17835f2be46

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: The Jack Situation
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 06:02:17 PM »
It seems to happen every year.  It looks like they would learn if they have been watching Big Brother before now.  I thought Jack was a fan.  Well, I am not a fan of him and from what I have read not many people are.  The romances have really gotten started this year.  Lots of under the cover movement from what I have read.  I think Jack, Jackson, and I think Nick? is involved with one of the women.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 08:58:36 PM »
I really haven't gotten into this season yet. I've been busy with family and just have watched aired CBS shows.
Going to watch tonight's show after I post this.

My opinion is concerning Jack, and I guess this is not Mickie.. is if they say racist remarks, this should be immediate expulsion from the game.
I don't think after all these years these people don't know something about BB and the fact there are cameras and microphones on them 24/7. So wise up or get thrown out!!

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 01:54:47 PM »
Both Jack and Jackson (Miche) have made comments and been told in diary room about it.  From what I saw, Miche was upset on how he would be perceived outside the house.  Jack doesn't seem to be bothered by the DR session at all.

I'm beginning to hate this entire cast.  That is all.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 12:40:23 AM »
Me too. Where are all the schemers? I do like the twists, though. We'll see how this living in the house after being evicted works out. I am hopeful!

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 12:14:06 PM »
So far this cast has really stunk. The majority of what I have read had been negative from the live feeders. Jack and Jackson are both proving to be a major disappointment.

The fact that Jack nominated Kemi and Jess proves the racist point.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 12:55:15 PM »
Oh and according to what I saw on Twitter feeds, Jack has said something else.  No one can stop him it seems.  He opens his mouth and his foot goes in after the stream comes out. 

This cast has to be the worse since season 9 (and that's going some for me).  I wonder why they cast people who don't even know about the show.  Several on this cast doesn't.

And that new show with Swaggy and Bailey -- no way, no  how would I watch it.  It like like Paradise Hotel (that is the Fox show right)?  Guess they didn't get enough "15 minutes of fame" the last time.

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 01:24:17 PM »
The producers need to put their foot down. Racism in this day and age shouldn’t be tolerated. It happens year after year and to time for a no racism policy. Make a comment, you get a warning. Make another and your out. Simple.

Plus, with all of the hookups, do these people have no decency? Keep it in your pants your on live television. Who would want their grandparents to have the ability to say they have seen their grandchildren doing the nasty? Not me!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 02:31:28 PM »
Oh and according to what I saw on Twitter feeds, Jack has said something else.  No one can stop him it seems.  He opens his mouth and his foot goes in after the stream comes out. 

This cast has to be the worse since season 9 (and that's going some for me).  I wonder why they cast people who don't even know about the show.  Several on this cast doesn't.

And that new show with Swaggy and Bailey -- no way, no  how would I watch it.  It like like Paradise Hotel (that is the Fox show right)?  Guess they didn't get enough "15 minutes of fame" the last time.

I'm not sure exactly what the name was... but, it could have been Paradise Hotel??.

I'm not really watching the Bachelorette right now...tape it usually delete it to use room for something else. I don't care for the girl and whoever she choses. Even though I understand that last night was home town visits so I may watch this one.
But, if you have ever watched past Bachelor or Bachelorettes... the show following the end of the Bachelor Season is not bad.
I never planned on watching it ...but, it happened on and I loved the tune, music of the show and Chris Harrison is on. I'm not sure exactly what the name of the show is.
Lots of former(Bachelor) girls and guys are on with a premise of hooking up etc. And, the show is only for a few weeks during the summer. And, it's at the beach, which I enjoy "hearing" ...the waves.

As far as the show BB is advertising , absolutely no way would this show interest me at all!!
I'm having a hard time even watching BB. I can't stand BBAD, so I really don't know anything except what I see with the aired shows.
Sad that BB has come to this with so many of us.
IF they would have gone back to the original premise of various ages... less stupid twists that confuse us all...but, nope. And, to think they actually cast people who never have watched th show?

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 02:34:42 PM »
The producers need to put their foot down. Racism in this day and age shouldn’t be tolerated. It happens year after year and to time for a no racism policy. Make a comment, you get a warning. Make another and your out. Simple.

Plus, with all of the hookups, do these people have no decency? Keep it in your pants your on live television. Who would want their grandparents to have the ability to say they have seen their grandchildren doing the nasty? Not me!

I agree with you 100%. This is and excuse me for saying ...like a whore house where the occupants get paid for people like us stupid enough to watch.
That is why, I am doing less and less of watching.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal