Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Favorites  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Favorites
« on: August 10, 2019, 08:29:02 AM »
Who are your three favorite and three least favorite houseguest?
Mine are Nicole, Cliff, and Kat.
Least favorite are Nick, Sis, and Christie.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: Favorites
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 10:22:49 AM »
So agree with your list but would somehow get Tommy (or Timmy as he is referred to on Twitter) on the most hated list.  I think most hated would be Christie, Tommy, Nick. 

Oh, and did you hear that Sis thought we voted the favorites on the field trip.  Jackson has tried to tell her no, Tommy has told her no but to no avail.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 11:50:17 AM »
We are on the same page it seems. Don't hit me, but I kind of like Holly, too, in spite of her Michie showmance. And the final 2 with Kat alliance. Nicole is a sweet underdog, but does she have more game than what I see on the shows? She doesn't seem like a very good player, or has she just not had a chance? Again, don't hit me!

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 12:06:07 PM »
My favorites are Cliff, Nicole and ?

My least favorites are Christie, Nick and Jackson

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 07:14:21 PM »
My favorites are: Cliff, Jessica and … don't hit me either... Mickie(Jackson).
I didn't like Jackson with Jack. but, now Jack is out... I do like him( just get rid of Holly) yuck!

Least favorites: Christie, Kathryn and Nick.( sadly, it's hard here to chose only 3)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 08:36:56 PM »
I refuse to choose just three losers! My list is a list of every house guest I want to see lose this season from ‘Antares Maelstrom’ to ‘perdition's flames’. If you don’t know what I mean ask a nerd. Just don’t poke them to hard. We bruise easily.

Antares Maelstrom (I still want them to lose, but not as much as those below them)
Jackson
Jess
Holly
Christie
Sis
Tommy
Kat the rat
Nick
Perdition's flames (Khaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 08:38:39 PM by Outlast »

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 08:37:36 PM »
We are on the same page it seems. Don't hit me, but I kind of like Holly, too, in spite of her Michie showmance. And the final 2 with Kat alliance. Nicole is a sweet underdog, but does she have more game than what I see on the shows? She doesn't seem like a very good player, or has she just not had a chance? Again, don't hit me!

She is more active than they show her on the show.  She discusses game with the others and she is also pretty smart about what is going on with the others.  Tommy, Christie, and Nick are trying to get Nicole and Cliff to join them.  I think they promised Nicole a final four with them.  This is probably because they think they can beat her.  Everybody is so undecided about who to vote out. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 08:48:56 PM »
My favorites are: Cliff, Jessica and … don't hit me either... Mickie(Jackson).
I didn't like Jackson with Jack. but, now Jack is out... I do like him( just get rid of Holly) yuck!

Least favorites: Christie, Kathryn and Nick.( sadly, it's hard here to chose only 3)

I like Jackson better now too.  He has a nice side.  He has been very supportive of Nicole and Kat when they are down.  He doesn't seem to feel they are not as good as him like Jack did.  Kat has a lot of good in her too and she has been nice to the underdogs most of the time.   I am torn about who goes home on Thursday.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 03:07:04 PM »
I really am beginning to dislike Jessica.  She does a lot of whispering and catty talk with Christie and Sis.
I don't think I ever remember anyone acting as silly as Christie and Sis about being on the block.  Sis keeps begging America to give her a power so I guess she is still too dumb to know she isn't liked.  I read that she didn't know what a noun or adjective were plus some other facts you would think someone in college would know.  I guess she got to college on her soccer skills.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 03:45:17 PM »
You know a lot more than I do, Snowbird.
I just am watching the aired shows and kind of find it nice not knowing who won what, for a change.( Unless I decide to go peek somewhere)

I have tried several times to watch BBAD, but, it's on so late and they whisper. It's so hot that I have the air conditioner on and I can't understand what they are saying.

Right now, my favorite is Cliff. He even was nice when telling Nicole why he had to go with these other 5 people. I know it wasn't right leaving poor Jessica out in left field, but, hey, he is in this ridiculous house for 3 months, so I guess you have to do what you have to do. He is there for one reason...to stay in the game and hopefully win the prize for his family.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2019, 12:26:34 AM »
And on the show tonite, when Holly was talking about the days getting shorter, Sis had to be told there was 'less sunlight' in a short day, not 'less time"!  LOL and Duh!

We have actually had pretty decent summer weather the last 2 weeks. Not like you guys back east...

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 08:39:57 AM »
I am beginning to warm up to Jackson and Holly.  I am glad Jackson is sticking to his original plan and not backdooring any of the people Christie and Sis have been throwing under the bus.  He told Holly last night how much Cliff and Nicole were there for him when he had his punishment and they seem to have developed a real friendship with them.   I would love to see those four be the final four.  I don't like any of the others that are still in the house. 

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2019, 03:04:02 PM »
I'm beginning to like Jackson too -- but still don't agree with some of the things he has done.  He is standing by his decisions and not allowing Christie to run this HOH (like she has the others).  He's seeing Jess in a new light which is, I'm afraid, rather ugly.  Jess is throwing people under the bus. As long as she is safe, she is good.  And she still does want to make it to the final with another woman.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2019, 01:19:38 AM »
I have to say that I'm totally surprised that Jessica is still in the game.
Actually, when they all ran in the door, the last people I thought that would have been left way in mid-August are Jessica, Nicole and Cliff.
They are not the "cliché" people, if you understand what I mean.

I , all along , have been rooting for them. I love that this cast, and it's the ONLY thing I love about it, is that there are some more diverse type people.

I don't want to diss on people...but, hey, it's BB.. I don't care at ALL for Nick! I am fed up with Christy and I don't think "Sis" has done one thing in this game.
Tommy, at first, was amusing, but not that amusing to win the $100,00.
I am rooting for Cliff.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2019, 04:28:03 PM »
Isn't it funny what has happened since Jack got gone!  Nick has become the annoying one and Jackson has faded much more into the woodwork.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal