Poll

Who should be voted out?

Tommy
1 (25%)
Holly
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 21, 2019, 12:14:48 AM

Author Topic: Who are you rooting for ...to be the ultimate BB winner  (Read 850 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Who are you rooting for ...to be the ultimate BB winner
« on: September 07, 2019, 02:15:15 AM »
Unlike so many, I was entertained by Christie. I wasn't happy to see her go just yet.
As far as the remaining houseguests, I do not want Jackson or Holly to win.
I am not one to favor a showmance person to win.
That leaves Tommy, Cliff and Nicole. So, for me .. I am rooting for Cliff.

Cliff may not be the best BB player we have watched, but, for this season he didn't do badly.
And, it seemed to have taken a lot out of him to be away from his wife and children.
Look at his "dances".
If he doesn't win, I think I will vote for him as AFP.

I'd love to watch his reunion with Sharon( I think this is his wife's name) ..but, unlike Survivor the last minutes pf BB are too rushed and we, the viewers are rushed with the winner's exit.
But.. Go Cliff!!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 02:26:52 PM by bacali »

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: Who are you rootint for ...to be the ultimate BB winner
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 05:43:19 AM »
Only Cliff or Nicole winning would make me happy.

I do think they both have a decent shot at winning if they make it to the end against anyone (other than Jackson). But the odds of that happening are starting to narrow rather sharply.

Go Cliff!
Go Nicole!  :08:

Offline Whitesox71

• Gold Bee
Re: Who are you rooting for ...to be the ultimate BB winner
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 04:29:49 PM »
Now that it is getting towards the end, I want Cliff to win. If he doesn't I
will be okay with Nicole but that is all, I don't really care for anyone else
that is left. Usually the person I want to win, never does so I hope I
haven't ruined it for these two. When Christie gets to the jury house, she is
going to be trying to get votes for Tommy.  Hope they don't listen to her.
I don't think they are going to want Jackson or Holly to win so it will be
interesting to see what happens! :051bye:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 07:17:54 PM »
If Jackson or Holly get to jury they will probably tell about Christie and Tommy.  That might hurt Tommy's chances. 
Holy was put up to replace Cliff.  Cliff and Nicole are thinking about getting her out.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 01:52:57 PM »
I think they plan on voting Tommy out tonight.  If it comes down to those four -- it's either Nicole or Cliff for me. Evel said last night that Cliff would be the worse winner ever as he has been evicted and came back.  To me, that might make him the best winner ever.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 07:18:28 PM »
I don't know. Jackson can't vote tonight so it's up to Cliff and Nicole and I think they'd like to  break up this showmance. However, Tommy coming into the finale is a stronger player than Holly. ???
Poor Tommy certainly has been crying a lot recently, now that Christie is gone. He seems like a really nice person.
In fact, this is the most friendly group of houseguests I ever remember in the house. And, for a BB really very calm language.
I like all of the hgs but still hope Cliff wins. And, again, I wish they'd have at least a half hour reunion show at the end so we can talk to the winner and runner up .

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 12:29:38 AM »
I think this group has cared more for each other than any group before.  Many of them felt guilty about having to vote others out. 
Some of them struggle with lying to each other.  But that is the way the BB game goes. 

I would love to see either Cliff or Nicole win.  I think  Nicole has really started playing a good game and she could say she was laying low until she had to. 
I am not sure that either of them would automatically lose to Jackson.  Some people always vote with their heart instead of who won more challenges, were more social, etc.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 03:35:10 PM »
I've flipped flopped again.
Ultimate winner, I want to be Nicole.
She has seemed to doubt herself so much and pulled off some pretty great wins lately...so now , if I were on Jury, I'd vote for Nicole to be BB winner.

As far as the AFP goes, I'd vote for Tommy. He sure can use this money with his profession and wants to start a school and left the house with grace. This money would go a long way for a young man with his type of career.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2019, 12:47:49 PM »
I'm with you bacali on both of those.  Two weeks ago I would have never said Tommy but seeing him up against that snake Jackson changed my mind.  I don't think Cliff has a chance now and he made a big mistake putting trust in Jackson instead of Tommy.  The way I see it now the final three will be J and H and N.  I hope J doesn't get Nicole to let Holly or him have the first part.   Her only chance is to win so she can go to final two.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal