Survivor > Survivor 39

What do you think?

(1/7) > >>

bacali:
So what did you all think about the first Survivor? I read it was the lowest rating Survivor yet

I thought I'd like it better with Boston Rob on the show, but, I honestly felt the way Sandra and Rob are on this island giving advice was stupid.
You get chosen and boat ride to the Island of Idols and out pop Rob and Sandra. ..kind of ...as I said stupid. But,
I usually have to warm into a show since the first show is always hard to follow the cast.
So, I do hope it gets better after coming off this BB season. I have huge expectations for Survivor!

Outlast:
I was away when it aired and only just watched the premiere so here are my thoughts:

I enjoyed the Rob/Sandra twist. That’s a surprise because I thought the whole idea was stupid when I first heard it and maybe it’s still a bit... off. But I really enjoyed seeing Sandra again especially and my favorite bit was them sneaking into a spy shack at tribal council to listen in and comment on the players! I don’t know how I’ll feel about this twist in a few weeks but for right now I had fun with it.

Orange Tribe (them who lost)
I don’t know that it’s your best move to vote out one of your strongest guys first but I loved it. It was the right move for Vince, Elaine and Tom for sure but the rest maybe not? We’ll see. This season feels like it will be a twist fest so it probably behooves most of these players to vote based on personality and allegiance rather than challenge strength. Survivor just isn’t the same game as it used to be.

Purple Tribe (them who won)
Most of my focus here is on Janet and how well she did! She was such obvious first boot on her tribe and she knew it so she has done everything she can to prove her worth and I think it’s working fairly well. Grappling hooks are hard o master so kudos to her for not only stepping up but in getting it to hook right away. Again it’s not an easy thing to do and it was way risky for her, but she knew she needed to step up and dang it she did.she also joins the short list of people who made fire without matches, flint or a glass lense of some kind. It’s probably a very short list.

ponytail:
I kind of enjoyed the island of the idols. Hard to keep it secret, though. Wondering how long it will be kept so, and wondering if it will cause alliances because of shared knowledge, or target those who keep the secret. Could be interesting! I didn't mind their commentary. Any Boston Robb time is good time in my book.
I really liked Elaine. She reminds me of many people I know, and her sense of humor will make it an entertaining season for as long as she lasts.
We will see if my first impressions last beyond the next show!

Snowbird:
I like Elaine too and was glad she stayed.
On the Island of Idols I haven't formed an opinion yet but wondered too how long it will stay a secret. 

Outlast:
Man this season is going great so far! Two exciting and satisfying boots so far! I’ve heard that the casting  hanged starting this season and it shows. More married people. More misfits. Fewer bikini babes. I’m digging this cast so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version