Survivor > Survivor 39

What do you think?

<< < (2/7) > >>

ponytail:
You and me both! Seems like a recipe for a good season! Although I have formed no real favorites, it is nice to have several to choose from in this cast.

Snowbird:
There are some smart girls on this cast.  They got rid of the nice looking one right away.  Smart move.

Outlast:
More excitement as the women on the orange tribe choose Tom over Vince. I realized as it was happening that I really like Tom and have no problem losing Vince in his stead. The real question with orange tribe is why, if the women have decided to stick together, would they vote out Vince (or Tom) over Aaron or Dean? By forming an all women's alliance they have already somewhat given up the fight for challenge strength because its fairly clear that the weakest players on this tribe are female (Karishma notably terrible this week). So why not cut one of their big dudes (especially Aaron who bears them a grudge) now?

Karishma as I said was terrible this week both at the game and at the puzzle, but I would like to speak up for her a bit. It was so weird and awful that nobody appeared to comfort her in any way when she was hurt and that appeared to be a fairly serious cut especially in survival conditions, yet they showed them a few feet away seemingly uncaring of their tribemates pain. Not cool. Her reaction was extreme (saying they were dead to her) but I felt her pain. Feeling like no one cares about you is devastating and based on their actions when she was hurt it might even be true. True they voted out Vince instead of her, but they made no effort to keep the vote off her and it does seem like she's just a convenient number for them at the moment. It's sad.

People I liked in this episode:
Tom
Tommy
Sandra

People I disliked:
No one really. Though I think Jamal and Karishma's attitudes were very negative instead of adaptive. How Jack reacted to being left out is a far healthier game response then vowing vengeance or saying they're all dead to me. Just saying.

I love this cast! Casting made an effort this season to fill out more than bathing suits and it shows.

Snowbird:
After that successful sneak into the other camp I hated to see Vince leave with a HII.  I liked him.
This is a great cast I think. 

ponytail:
You and me both! It was a cool mission! I do like this cast a lot. Glad to see normal contestants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version