Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 3302 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: What do you think?
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2019, 01:03:31 AM »
Now, I'm behind 2 shows... got to catch up before next week!

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2019, 08:07:21 AM »
Okay -- I went on Twitter after completing my Riverdale recap knowing nothing.  The first thing I see is Evel Dick implying that Dan must have won and CBS, in their reasoning to keep him from winning, had engineered and edited the whole thing to get Dan gone.  Probst wouldn't explain.  Varner agreed with Dick and called it sh*t  Of course Varner then got called on the carpet for outing someone at tribal.  Anyway -- both said they had heard rumors.  Both said that they didn't think that pretaping was for anything but CBS protection.  They can start editing as they tape.  Plus Dick heard that the audience might not be "an audience" but plants.  We all know that they've done that on BB. 

Since I haven't been watching, I'm not sure what is going on.  If he did something improper, yes, they should remove him.  But then I think back to all the improper stuff that Jack and Jackson and Nick did and nothing was done.  How can one show call it one thing and the other get away with it.  Is this the end of Survivor?  I haven't checked the news feeds yet.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2019, 06:43:44 PM »
I haven't any idea what really happened. I had read that something happened to someone, I thought that it was a producer, when Dan went to get into a boat.
Then they had Kellee appear at the end of the show and never really said what did happen but, that it was inappropriate and Dan was taken off the cast. So evidently it had to do with her. She was sort of mute and very uncomfortable. So--
Who knows.
I couldn't tell if the show was pre-taped or not or whether the audience were CBS employees or  not. They only showed Amber ( Amba), Rob's wife and his daughters when they announced the All Star Survivor slated for Feb.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal