Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Fargo  (Read 852 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Fargo
« on: January 02, 2020, 12:46:20 AM »
This is one of the best series I have ever watched...ever! It takes place in the upper midwest and each season is a story unto it's own. I binged all 3 seasons. They take place in the 70's and 80's, so they have that periodic feel I love in a series. In each one, you have a character or characters that seem somewhat normal on the outside, that lead everyday lives, but have events that happen which escalate them into making bad choices and decisions that have them slide into one mess after another. Their efforts to clean things up just end up making everything worse. And worse. And worse! Oh boy....

My favorite was Season 1 with Billy Bob Thornton as the most diabolical sociopathic killer I have ever seen. Give it a try if you need a good winter series to watch. With this one, you can watch one season at a time, and not have to worry about following a story arc.

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Re: Fargo
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 01:49:44 PM »
MP loved Fargo.   He hopes FX does more of them.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Fargo
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 12:45:05 AM »
Season 4 was the last one of this outstanding show. It took place in 1950 in Kansas City, and told the stories of 2 rival mob families. Side stories about a very kookie serial killer, a crooked cop with ocd, and a smart, socially awkward teenage girl were all well done. Loved this series!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal