Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Kim Spradlin - Will she finally face some real competition?  (Read 463 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Kim Spradlin - Will she finally face some real competition?
« on: February 11, 2020, 07:36:44 AM »

Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Biography

Hometown: San Antonio
Current residence: San Antonio
Previous season: Winner of Survivor: One World (Season 24)

Hobbies: Buying-selling vintage goods, renovating houses, playing with my kids, and picking up after my kids.

Pet peeves: People who stare at parts of my face that are not my eyes during conversation, road ragers, and perpetual nail picking.

Three words to describe you: Natural, gritty, and resilient.

When did you first watch Survivor?
Senior year of high school, 2001.

Do you still watch Survivor?
Yes!

What does Survivor mean to you and your family?
Since we've loved watching the show since the beginning, the experience of getting to go and do it was supreme, it's such a bright memory for us all.

What is one way playing Survivor changed your life?
I needed a reset button for my own self-confidence and just in life in general. Survivor was the perfect thing at the perfect time; I believe it changed my trajectory going forward.

As Survivor approaches Season 40 and celebrates 20 years on television, what does it mean to be a part of the legacy?
It's such an integrated part of my life I sometimes forget and take it for granted. I'm so grateful for all the fun that has come from being a part of Survivor.

How will you play differently than you did in your past season?
My life has changed tremendously in the last seven years. My first go-round I was 28 and newly single, I coveted the escape and the adventure of Survivor. Since then, I got married and had three babies as fast as humanly possible. I think this will perhaps change everything about the way I play, I just don't know exactly how. My plan is to take this new season as a completely new and separate experience from the last!

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: Kim Spradlin - Will she finally face some real competition?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 07:42:16 AM »
Kim won Survivor One World so easily that she's considered one of the best players in Survivor history (many rate her number 1), but its worth noting that even the most fervent Kim fans know she didn't face much competition in One World so it will be interested t see how she does against a much better field.

Can she win? Oh yes. If she can make it there I think she has a great shot in the end. But she may not realize that she has a bounty on her head similar to superstars like Rob and Sandra and many people may look on taking her out as a resume builder.

Would I be happy if she won? Sure why not. We could do so much worse.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: Kim Spradlin - Will she finally face some real competition?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 09:27:24 PM »
Kim’s reputation is taking some serious hits in S40. Her win was so dominant that many people view her as the best winner of all time. But she was on top from the start and never faced any truly worthy adversaries. Now she seems lost and is making some bad mistakes like giving Sophie have her immunity idol.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal