Survivor > Survivor 40

Weekly discussion

(1/5) > >>

Snowbird:
This is proving to be one of the best and most interesting of all Survivors.  We''ve got some good strategist and some good physical competitors going after the 2 million.  I could not even try to guess who will come out on top.

Last nights show was fun to watch.  I felt so sorry for Rob but he didn't try to get out of taking responsibility for the loss.  I am afraid he is too confident in his place with the other players.  I feel Parvati would take him out the first chance she gets.

Loved Tony's ladder.

bacali:
I think Rob is right about this season being the hardest. So many different type twists, too. ..such as the 1/2 of an immunity idol. I guess the two people holding them have to agree to vote them together.
And, the twist for voting sent over from the other island that Jeremy got.

And, if I heard right. Sandra is gunning for Rob. I don't know whether Rob knows this.
I never liked Sandra. LOL I do love Rob. I just love his personality and laugh and smile.

I enjoyed Tony tonight, too . His ladder was so funny. And, Adam was so funny not finding the hole for his torch.
Just so far enjoying the show.

Outlast:
Up until the last vote off this was a great season. Not so much now.

Outlast:
If there is one thing I want more than anything else this season it’s that Jeremy, Michelle, Denise and Ben all LOSE!

Snowbird:
I really like Ethan and even more now that I saw how determined he was to complete that task.  I am torn about who I want to return to the game.  Right now it is between Ethan and Amber but I know there are many more to join them.

It will be interesting to see how the swap goes. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version