Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Television after the Pandemic  (Read 566 times)

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Television after the Pandemic
« on: May 04, 2020, 02:45:13 PM »
As many of you may know, I do reviews, opinions, and recaps of television shows.  Recently, I took a look at what I think television will look like in the future.  Here's my  article on my blog about it.

https://televisionchangesblog.com/2020/05/02/pandemic-television-what-does-the-future-hold/

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
Re: Television after the Pandemic
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 03:45:24 PM »
You are a terrific writer. Thank you!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 01:50:14 AM »
Linda, I agree with cak.
I do think, though, that I've read some of this blog before.
Now we are at the part of television that is way past the height of covid and I do see some programs coming back.

I watch Days of Our Lives and they never skipped a beat. I know they film way ahead so this is probably why plus with the Olympics on the NBC channel I'm sure they can get extra shows "in the can" as they say, so they are ready for several months ahead..

They seem to have been able to film the Bachelorette, but, this new season of Big Brother which is one of our site's favorite did have to send home a potential cast member due to covid. The show is in real time with live feeds to whomever pays for them, and so far seems alright.
Many of my favorite shows are ending....for good . and I do notice more game type shows on.

Our country seems to be opening up in many places and this honestly scares me because I don't think everyone is ready. This is because so many people refuse to take science as truth and haven't been vaccinated. I think the real test will be shown after the summer months .
Right now so many people have flocked to beaches and are traveling again. No one knows for certain just what the future holds. Very scary.

I always enjoy your blog, Linda. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 10:30:45 AM »
This was posted in May 2020.  I think it was just read by Cak and that is why it is up again.  It was relevant at that time and now we can see how it is playing out one year later.  Things are getting better but still not perfect.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 12:02:47 PM »
This was posted in May 2020.  I think it was just read by Cak and that is why it is up again.  It was relevant at that time and now we can see how it is playing out one year later.  Things are getting better but still not perfect.

I didn't note the date on it, but, I did think I remembered some of it. See, Snowbird, we are all slipping!  -duh-

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal