Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: So, How Are You Doing?  (Read 1379 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: So, How Are You Doing?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2020, 11:10:27 PM »
I hear you, Bonnie. I saw my daughter and grands for the first time on Saturday since March. We are still  pretty good around here, we just needed to be together again,  phone calls and letters just don't do it. If you're careful, that's all you can do. These people that go into stores w/o masks and harass clerks and other mask wearers are bewildering to me. I know people that have been 'shamed' for wearing them. Crazy. Too bad we didn't nip this in the bud at the very beginning like the rest of the world, maybe we would be back to a more normal life. Now, it's almost too late. Praying for a vaccine or treatment that works! Take care!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2020, 03:43:22 PM »
I feel the same way.  I think here if we had closed down for a few weeks, closed WalMart which was about the only thing opened for a while, that we would not be in this mess.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2020, 08:16:50 PM »
When it started , it was only in Washington State and my area of NJ and NY.
If all states had closed borders and we all wore masks and "LISTENED" to the science and the doctors, then I think we would be now a better U. S.
Today , the news said was the worst day!!! And, we are half way into August with children going back to school!
But, no borders were closed, half the country didn't realize what we had here and it just continued to multiply.
Now I worry, will it ever go totally away.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal