Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Favorites  (Read 848 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Favorites
« on: August 06, 2020, 12:26:11 AM »
Now that we have seen the All Stars who are your favorites.  Mine will probably change as time goes by but for now I am liking Nicole from last year, Jannelle, and Christmas and for the guys Kaysar, and Enzo.  Actually there is not one that I dislike from previous seasons but a couple of the girls that I don't remember too well. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Favorites
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 01:48:39 AM »
I really can't tell from just the first show. I have to say that I honestly don't remember them all perfectly. I don't remember Memphis.
I really wasn't happy to see Janelle again or Dick's daughter, Daniele. Maybe they will grow on me but...?
I think Ian really matured. I can always remember him and the squeaky hammock.
I liked Enzo last time, but, he didn't look good to me tonight. He seems to have lost weight?

I did look on the POP network and don't think they are going to be doing a BBAD this season. Julie would also have mentioned it, I think?
I used to put this on to lull me to sleep during the summer . hahaha
Is this going to run a full season or end the end of Sept?

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 07:28:41 AM »
Julie did say BB After Dark would be on CBS Access but I think it is extra that you have to pay for.  I thought Enzo lost weight too.  I liked Janelle.   I liked that  we got to see the families of those who have children now. I don't remember the blonde who had straight hair.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 02:19:36 PM »
I didn't hear her say BBAD would be on CBS ALL Access. If so, I won't watch it. I would have to watch on my computer and I don't enjoy doing this.
I like it on tv when I can watch when I go to bed.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 03:12:47 PM »
I was just over at Joker's and Cody is thinking about putting up Janelle an Kaysar.  I hate that because I wanted to see him play for a while at least and also see who they align with.  Would they play together or with others. 
Also it seems Nicole F. is in with Cody.  She proposed she form a girl's alliance an keep him posted an he do the same with the boys.   Sneaky.  I hope the girls catch her if she does.  She is my least favorite on this time.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 07:47:20 PM »
I really liked the Memphis and Dan duo on their season. I am looking forward to seeing if he will be a good player. I remember Keisha's drunken birthday party on her season--let's just say she was a very sloppy drunk. The older players are gonna have to keep on their toes. It was great seeing everyone back! And seeing something 'new' on tv. It's too early for me to say who I will root for, but I still have a soft spot for Ian. I'm hoping there are some jokesters to keep us entertained this year, or some great villains, or something! All these old marrieds with children might have tamed down too much!

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 06:58:34 AM »
Spent some time reading up on the current state of the house....Looks like Janey and Kaysar won the safety comp and now it will probably be Kesha and WRONG Kevin going on the block.

Unfortunately it appears that the new bro’s alliance of Cody, Tyler, Enzo, Ratcole and I think Memphis...  are targeting the old school players. The jerks.

But at least Janey and Kaysar seem to be aware of this and are planning on fighting back if and when they win HOH. It sounds like they will likely have WRONG Kevin/Kesha, GOOD Nicole and hopefully Ian on their side.

Not sure where the rest stand though Bailey is clearly attached to Tyler.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 07:43:25 AM »
Additional tidbits... Ratcole is gunning for GOOD Nicole because of course she is that petty to want be the only Nicole. Ratcole and Ian may have a winners pact of some kind to protect each other as the only winners, but their games don’t exactly line up with Ian feeling closest at this point to Good Nicole and Kevin, while Ratcole is targeting those people and has already climbed into bed with the boys club as expected.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 08:07:00 AM »
Possibly Memphis may be closer to Janelle than I thought and might lean that way. Christmas is firmly with the boys it seems and Dani has something going with Ratcole and she seems to hate Janey and Kaysar for being more popular than her. Ugh.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal