Big Brother 21 > Big Brother 21

Favorites

(1/2) > >>

Snowbird:
Now that we have seen the All Stars who are your favorites.  Mine will probably change as time goes by but for now I am liking Nicole from last year, Jannelle, and Christmas and for the guys Kaysar, and Enzo.  Actually there is not one that I dislike from previous seasons but a couple of the girls that I don't remember too well. 

bacali:
I really can't tell from just the first show. I have to say that I honestly don't remember them all perfectly. I don't remember Memphis.
I really wasn't happy to see Janelle again or Dick's daughter, Daniele. Maybe they will grow on me but...?
I think Ian really matured. I can always remember him and the squeaky hammock.
I liked Enzo last time, but, he didn't look good to me tonight. He seems to have lost weight?

I did look on the POP network and don't think they are going to be doing a BBAD this season. Julie would also have mentioned it, I think?
I used to put this on to lull me to sleep during the summer . hahaha
Is this going to run a full season or end the end of Sept?

Snowbird:
Julie did say BB After Dark would be on CBS Access but I think it is extra that you have to pay for.  I thought Enzo lost weight too.  I liked Janelle.   I liked that  we got to see the families of those who have children now. I don't remember the blonde who had straight hair.

bacali:
I didn't hear her say BBAD would be on CBS ALL Access. If so, I won't watch it. I would have to watch on my computer and I don't enjoy doing this.
I like it on tv when I can watch when I go to bed.

Snowbird:
I was just over at Joker's and Cody is thinking about putting up Janelle an Kaysar.  I hate that because I wanted to see him play for a while at least and also see who they align with.  Would they play together or with others. 
Also it seems Nicole F. is in with Cody.  She proposed she form a girl's alliance an keep him posted an he do the same with the boys.   Sneaky.  I hope the girls catch her if she does.  She is my least favorite on this time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version