Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR  (Read 855 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
HAPPY NEW YEAR
« on: December 31, 2020, 01:24:18 AM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Let's all join together to say GOOD-BYE TO 2020!!  LET'S PRAY THAT THIS NEW YEAR IS A MUCH BETTER ONE FOR ALL OF US. WE CERTAINLY CAN USE A BETTER YEAR!!

SO TO ALL OUR FRIENDS HERE , LET'S RAISE A GLASS  -celebrate- TO 2021!!   -Bee-

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 01:34:34 PM »
I am all in! Happy New Year everyone! Surely hope and healing are on the horizon.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 04:12:32 PM »
I know with this virus there's not alot you could think of doing or going on New Year's Eve. And, I laugh when I ask this question to our group, but, WHAT DID YOU DO ON NEW YEAR'S EVE?

Ok, me first!
Well, as you know nothing is really safe in my opinion. I am usually home. So, home we were.
My intention was to have a few things to eat during the New Year Eve shows.
I had made a McCormick Sloppy Joe ( like a chili) and we had nachos so I 'was' going to try to make a plate of these with cheddar cheese. We just bought an air fryer.
I also had some barbecue chicken legs in the oven. Also , my husband had picked up "stuff" ... little hotdogs , coconut shrimp....maybe some cheese and crackers.
BUT, at 6 o'clock this man told me "Barb, I'm starving"! He HAD to eat then.
So, forget about my idea. I heated the sloppy joe covered with grated cheese in a casserole dish and made myself a salad and put this on the table along with the chicken legs .....DINNER was served! He also had some "pigs in a blanket" he'd bought.
I had plenty and he did ,too. So, my mini buffet idea went out the window.
I did want to know how those shrimp were so around 11 he heated them in the air fryer and they weren't bad.
So, there we sat watching the ball drop at midnight, and then waited for the kids to call.
Gone are the days of -Dancingpink-

Now, it's your turn.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 06:02:48 PM »
I wish I could top that, but I can't! Mine was very uneventful. But here's a toast! To all of you, wishing this year treats you the very best, that your days are healthy, and that your relationships with friends and family will be renewed and stronger that ever after this past year of isolation. Bless all of you!

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 01:04:36 PM »
Happy belated New Year.  I stayed in and took it easy.  We also had to face the reality that Teressa was gone for a year.  January 1st was when we got the first call that she was slipping away.  January 3rd was when she died.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal