Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Who do you like or not like?  (Read 409 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Who do you like or not like?
« on: July 03, 2021, 03:36:22 AM »
I just posted the pictures and bios...
Let's all read them and give your likes /dislikes.

Let's have some fun for awhile before the show starts on Wed.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Who do you like or not like?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 09:31:33 PM »
I shouted that I was happy that the house guest this year were ordinary people.  After seeing the photos closer up I realize that most of them are attractive to look at.  However, most of them seem to have watched the game for several years unless they just binge-watched after getting on the show.  I like Frenchie the farmer more than any other but they all seemed likable by the bios.
I will like the ones who are the nicest to others in the house.  I think this year is promising.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 01:48:53 AM »
I think they are going to be trying hard to get away from the predictability of the last few years. I have high hopes for this season!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 08:44:54 PM »
We get an opinion about these people by reading their bios and looking at their pictures.  It is entertaining to see how our opinions change after we met them and see how they play the game.  Sometimes they play completely opposite of what they say they will.  I am looking forward to this season. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 02:53:11 AM »
We get an opinion about these people by reading their bios and looking at their pictures.  It is entertaining to see how our opinions change after we met them and see how they play the game.  Sometimes they play completely opposite of what they say they will.  I am looking forward to this season.

I totally agree with you, ponytail.
They look and sound almost the same as to how they will play the game and what they will miss.. we have to see them and decide.

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2021, 06:11:04 PM »
I like Frenchie too!!  Some of the ones I am hesitant on - just based on how they answered some of the questions - are Travis he said he likes to prank and I am not sure he is taking this seriously. Christian has a bit of an ego and is a big fan of Frankie and Zack.  Since I wasn't fond of either of them I am thinking he will annoy me!!  Brent the flight attendant says he is there for a good time. Doesn't seem he really has his head in the game.

Those I think I am going to like include Britini -- She claims she is pretty competitive in athletics and she carried a 4.0 thru college. If she really is athletic and smart that could be a plus. I want to like Derek F because he is from Philly (where my daughter lives) and his dad is Smokin' Joe Frazier!! I hope he doesn't disappoint me! Hannah is a fan of the blindside and she is in grad school. fingers crossed on her game play! Kylan is out to win!! I like that attitude and figure he will be one of the first ones out! LOL 

Anyway -- those are a few of my assessments so far.  I am anxious to watch tonight but I fly out to Philly in the morning. Hope I will be able to watch the show!
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2021, 12:14:19 PM »
I like Frenchie....but I'm wondering just who is taking care of the farm??

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 01:01:18 AM »
For me it's a little early to tell whom I like. We really haven't seen them talk , just do all the  competitions. I honestly didn't like this first show too much.
I like when the hgs come in and introduce themselves.
Having to run right back for all the competitions... I fell asleep. Sorry, but, true.
I had to re watch portions.
And, I don't know whether I am going to like this group of 4. We'll see , we just only had one show.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal