Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Bachelorette 2021  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Bachelorette 2021
« on: July 09, 2021, 07:56:15 PM »
I haven't watched this show in years but since there was nothing else going on and while I was waiting for BB to have something to excite me, I decided to tune it in.  There is so much drama going on that I believe it is all planned out.  First there was a guy the other men wanted out as they were afraid he was there only because he wanted to be the next bachelor.  He admitted that was one reason and she sent him packing.  I think his admitting it was planned or otherwise why would he have said it.
Then there was another guy who said he wanted to join the game (and it is a game) after it had already been going on.  She decided to let him in and there was a mess over that.  The previews show a lot of drama coming up.

Does anyone here watch it?  What do you think?

She sure has been making out with a lot of them.   *vomit* *vomit*
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Bachelorette 2021
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 11:45:25 PM »
I watch it. She is a very forward girl for sure. There are some pretty nice guys in the house, some pretty shady ones, too. I am not too sure she is ready for a serious relationship! I watch for the drama, and yes, pretty sure the choices of men are planned out for maximun effect!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 12:36:41 AM »
This is the 2nd season I haven't watched it. If it's good, maybe I'll turn it on. It's just such a long show.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 09:58:03 AM »
I like the guy whose wife died and he has a little boy.  But from the previews, it looks like he might leave.  I don't see her with the new one that joined.  I think the name of another one I like is Tre but am not sure of any names yet. .
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 06:17:59 AM »
I didn't get to see all of last night's show as we had a thunderstorm and the TV was going on and off.  I have come to the conclusion that Kate likes to kiss.  She has said she thinks she is falling for every guy she has some long smoochies with.  It was sad that Conner couldn't cut it with the kiss.  If his tears were fake he is a good actor.  I just don't get every guy falling so deeply in love with her. 
And the thing about her asking them not to service themselves sounds like she wants to save it for herself.  'that was weird.  I really don't like her as a person like I have some of the others.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 11:58:38 AM »
Yup! She cleaned  house last night, though! 5 guys gone in one night. Connor will do fine, lots better in fact, on his own I bet.

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 03:43:21 PM »
Connor seems like such a decent guy-they should consider him to be the next bachelor. I was floored when Kate made the request to the guys....she really sounded like a tramp. Can you imagine the mothers of the guys seeing that...or even her mother? I did cheat and google the spoilers to find out who wins in the end...I feel I watch it a different way when I know what's really happening.  The spoilers are usually exactly right.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 01:28:21 AM »
I also found out who would win.  That makes me think it was planned all along and the other guys were there just to fill in.  I did read somewhere that she had met the winner before the show.  Of course, there are always rumors going around.  She doesn't seem to be the kind of girl I would want my son to marry.  She seems a little unstable to me. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2021, 01:59:23 AM »
Although, this is actually the 2nd season I haven't watched the show since the beginning, I do think that the show is somewhat rigged.
From former people on the show, things have leaked out for years.

It is actually, I think impossible with all these people for someone to fall madly in love in just a few weeks, I do think it a great way to meet several people whom you can go on dates with later , after the show is over. The pit fall is that you are supposed to get engaged on the finale.
There have been several couples who have gotten married and have had children. Not only on the Bachelorette, or the Bachelor but, also Bachelor In Paradise( which I'm embarrassed to say I really liked).

After firing Chris Harrison, whom I enjoyed for years on the show, I just didn't feel it was the same show. I have no opinion about why they replaced him, but, for me , the show just wasn't the same.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 11:10:18 PM »
I just don't get how these guys can want to be with someone who is making out with other men they are living with.  I can't imagine being in that situation.  When she told Andrew tonight that he wasn't getting a rose he seemed heart broken.  They sound sincere but I wonder if part of it is acting.  If so, Andrew needs an Oscar.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2021, 01:42:53 AM »
I , as I think I've said am not watching this season, but, have watched every season from day 1. I think the whole show is choreographed. I honestly do.
I agree with the former posts.
How can someone fall in love with a person who is making out with everyone else in the house?  *Nooooo*
And, I say this from things former "contestants" on the show have said.
I just have so much taped and find the show changing so much and miss Chris Harrison.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2021, 11:10:30 AM »
They just posted the guys for Michelle Young's season (October). There are 35 of them. Why oh why do they cast so many? Overload. Michelle is a pretty classy young lady, it will be fun to see her pick her man. Hope she can find him, they are certainly giving her plenty to choose from.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal