Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Big Brother 23 Week #1  (Read 493 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Big Brother 23 Week #1
« on: July 10, 2021, 04:40:20 PM »
HOH Frenchie
Nominated:  Kyland and Alyssa

Safe this week.
The Jokers: Frenchie( HOH), Derek F, Azah, Britini

Have-Nots
The Kings: Christian, Xavier, Alyssa, Sarah

Now that I remembered how to do the side box, I can post things like this there.< fingers crossed>LOL
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 03:37:39 PM by bacali »

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Big Brother 23 Week #1
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 10:43:15 PM »
Derek X has won veto.  There is a lot of talk about taking someone off and putting Travis up.  It sounds like from what I am reading that they are all playing hard already and making numerous alliances.  It is difficult to keep up with them. It should be an interesting season.

Having the four teams might have been an attempt to keep people from forming a large alliance that runs the show for the entire season.  I don't know if it is working as it sounds like two teams have joined forces. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 04:42:32 PM »
I hope we get to really see some strategizing on the show tonight.
This is why I miss BBAD

I fiddled around and finally remembered how to do the side block. I will try to keep this up to day for you all.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 11:08:23 PM »
I like new twists but this year there are so many it is confusing.  to begin with, the HOH has three other people on his team that he can't nominate.  Then if someone wins the Wildcard they can save themselves and I think their team if I heard right.  That doesn't leave but eight people to choose from and if he has made promises with any of those it narrows the field down to choose from. If someone gets HOH in hopes of getting a certain person out there is a big chance it will be wasted on someone they didn't really want to nominate.

I sure wish they had BB After dark because that hour doesn't give us much to base our feeling on.  From reading on another site I got the idea that people were not liking Frenchie, the fans, or the players.  Tonight he seemed well-liked. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 12:57:36 AM »
Well I'm not liking Frenchie a whole lot either! After promising the women none of them would go up, he put one up. Not a good start when half the house is mad at him. He lost a lotta trust.
 I think just the wild card winner is safe, not his whole team. I really have to start visiting Joker's to get a blow by blow I guess.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 03:27:10 AM »
I am finding it so confusing with all these teams of safe people and now with this new Wild Card comp that makes this peson safe and another, too.
Fremchie wanted to choose 2 men, as I understand it, but,so many of them are safe, he was limited to who he could choose. So he put up Christian's main girl Alyssa, and Kyland.

I like to watch it happen, but, on BBAD. This sort of made me aware of who they were.
Not enough time to really watch them.
I was even confused visiting Jokers. 

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 12:45:39 PM »
Me too! When reading the updates on Jokers, I have to keep looking at their pictures to see who they're talking about!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 03:25:34 PM »
Well I'm not liking Frenchie a whole lot either! After promising the women none of them would go up, he put one up. Not a good start when half the house is mad at him. He lost a lotta trust.
 I think just the wild card winner is safe, not his whole team. I really have to start visiting Joker's to get a blow by blow I guess.

I don't think it's his whole team safe. Christian choose Xavier on his team to be safe.
Honestly, show goes so fast I am darned if I am goin to watch it twice.
Maybe I'll catch on as the show goes on.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2021, 03:28:06 PM »
Me too! When reading the updates on Jokers, I have to keep looking at their pictures to see who they're talking about!

I know and I hate all the reading. I'd rather see them, and decide for myself their personalities.
I did get the feeds but, I can't get them on any device but this computer, and I don't want to sit here all day.
I many not keep them, they aren't even CBSALL ACCESS anymore.
They are a place called Paramont.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2021, 03:33:19 PM »
One thing I did hear on this trial live feed, and it was hot and late and it isn't like previous years in feeds. It is a bit different.. on my computer.
I heard Frenchie say he may take Kyland down and put up Travis. ??? This was in one room. He was telling Kyland, so who knows?
In another room, Christian was chatting with Britini and Sarah and jumped up to hug Tiffany when she walked into the room.
Well, it's only two aired shows, it will have to get a bit easier I hope to follow.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal