Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 1926 times)

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: General discussion
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2021, 09:18:17 PM »
Breakdown is in my blogs.

I'm getting a little tired of Tiffany and Xavier.  They have too much control.  Kyland is too cocky.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2021, 03:32:29 PM »
Sometimes these twists can be so confusing. And, honestly if CBS likes a hg more than another hg, they can tell us anyone got the most votes /or tell this hg or that hg this. I don't think it's fair.

Meaning.... I don't trust the system!!!  *Nooooo*

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2021, 11:12:11 PM »
I like Xavier and I think Tiffany could win the game.  They are a controlling pair but that is part of the game!
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2021, 01:06:12 PM »
Why is Tiffany so concerned with Azuh's sympathy for Brittni.  It is only reasonable since they started out on the same team for her to feel close to her.  I really like Azuh and I wish she and Xavier would get together and get rid of some of the others. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2021, 04:26:32 PM »
Waiting for the Cookout to explode....! That would be some good BB.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2021, 04:30:38 PM »
Reading through some of our first impressions on this topic, I was struck by how many of my early favorites are no longer the ones I care about! In fact I am looking forward to their exits from the show! Kyland, Tiffany, and Sarah B for sure.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2021, 12:55:40 PM »
I'm with you on that Ponytail.  Darn if SB won HOH!  I wanted Azah to win.  I knew it couldn't be Big D.  I wish they would make a game that was compatible with his size.  I am afraid SB might nominate Azah or Big D. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2021, 01:09:24 PM »
That little short dress with the full skirt SB wears makes her look like an overgrown 10 year old.  And why is Kyland so attached to her?  He acts like she is a Goddess or something.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2021, 12:25:09 AM »
That little short dress with the full skirt SB wears makes her look like an overgrown 10 year old.  And why is Kyland so attached to her?  He acts like she is a Goddess or something.

-rollinglaugh-

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2021, 07:55:01 PM »

-rollinglaugh-

Snow -- it's worse than you think.  I believe she wore it during the opening intros and claimed to be a fashionista who makes her clothes.  And she was wearing one of those dresses and did the pose.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2021, 11:51:50 AM »
Now that Derek X is gone, I am finding I have a hard time rooting for anyone. Maybe these next game moves will help sort everything out.
Do you think it will be cookout to the end, with Claire, Sarah B, and Alyssa the next to go?

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »
LindaM, Yes I remember her wearing the dress before.  She usually has her hair fixed like a 10-year-old too.  I hope she joins poor Baby D this week. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2021, 05:13:46 PM »
Now that Derek X is gone, I am finding I have a hard time rooting for anyone. Maybe these next game moves will help sort everything out.
Do you think it will be cookout to the end, with Claire, Sarah B, and Alyssa the next to go?

I think that is what they are intending to do. I just wish Claire would look ...LOOK around her and something would click in her head.
Too bad it clicked with Britini and Derek X when they were in the Jury house.!!

Tiffany did have a master plan , though, but, I really don't want her to win. Neither do I want her to be AFP!!

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2021, 12:58:18 AM »
I honestly don't think Tiff will make it to the end, and I think sneaky snake Kyland will overplay his hand, too. Now if only Xavier will start playing, we might have an interesting last few weeks, 2 weeks of double eliminations is gonna be so fun! I would love to see Tiff and Claire go up on the block and have them vote out Tiff instead!

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2021, 09:40:48 PM »
Kyland is Lyland to me now.  He lies all the time and when he talks, no one understands a thing he's saying.  It's funny but it's not!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal