Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
General discussion
« on: July 18, 2021, 09:26:47 PM »
Just finished watching 7/18 show and here are some of my thoughts.
I love Sarah Beth.  She was made for the show.  She has such a funny personality. 
I have heard a lot of people that don't like Brent.  I enjoyed his diary rooms.  I think he and Sara Beth might both be long time players in the house.
I also like Xavier and I especially like Kyland.
I feel sorry for Frenchie.  I think he had big plans but played them out too soon before establishing a good place with the other players.  Circumstances made it for him having to nominate people he didn't intend to nominate and he made enemies out of people he wanted to play with.
Sarah Beth was so cute doing the Wildcard competition posing for the picture.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: General discussion
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 12:28:08 AM »
She was great! I so, so, so wanted to like Frenchie. I don't see how anyone could play the game worse... Xavier is one of my faves, too. I loved him ironing paper towels, he has a great sense of humor. I still am hoping Britini will show her stuff. I haven't done too much reading on the blogs, so don't know much about what kind of scheming is going on yet.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 04:28:02 PM »
I think Frenchie came in too fast and furious. Maybe they want him to act this way, because last season was so boring. And, if so, comps might go in his favor.
Bid D I doubt will do well in really hard comps or hanging on a wall, but, I can see Frenchie doing this.
I love Sarah, she is a little doll and I like Britini, too. I do hope there isn't a twist and she goes home without even really starting the summer.
Xavier ironing the paper towels was hysterical. I like him too.
Actually, there are more to like this season than in many past seasons for me.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 11:03:07 PM »
I am wondering if BB is going to try and influence the house to keep Frenchie since he is at the center of the controversy.  They always seem to like to keep the ones who people talk about.  It would not surprise me if they don't.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 01:36:36 AM »
I am wondering if BB is going to try and influence the house to keep Frenchie since he is at the center of the controversy.  They always seem to like to keep the ones who people talk about.  It would not surprise me if they don't.

That is exactly what I meant in my post.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 09:03:15 AM »
Just finished a piece for my editor on why Frenchie's HoH went wrong.  I could have kept going but stopped at 10.  It's been a long season and we're only on week two.

Frenchie has been begging America for a free pass.  He's so far got nothing and is still on the block.  I honestly think that the producers have no way to help him.  When he asked by the koop de etate it was funny.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 06:00:49 PM »
Frenchie's HOH was partly messed up with the teams and the Wildcard.  Also, he had promised so many people safety that with all that was already safe from eviction he had nowhere else to go for nominees.  It put him in a desperate situation and made others mad with him.  I think if he had gone to them and warned them before nominations what he had to do and why he might have salvaged his HOH and respect from others.   

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 03:49:33 AM »
Yes, for sure, poor Frenchie boxed himself in a corner with making alliances with practically everyone in the house. If he has been a fan of the show, he certainly is stupid because he used absolutely no strategy at all. When it came down to nominations, he had no one to nominate. I feel sorry for him because he really seemed to  want to play , but, BB is really a game where you have to use your brain as well as your braun. He has neither.

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2021, 06:09:52 AM »
I haven’t been keeping up too well so far I admit, but from what I’ve seen and read Frenchie seems like one of the worst players I can recall. He made general statements about not targeting girls or non-whites and went around promising safety to absolutely every person in the house except for Christian and when C won safety and spoiled his plans he made a lot of panicky decisions. He could’ve salvaged most of the people in the house if he’d just been forthright about what happened especially with his own team/alliance. But he kept his reasons to himself and all that did was make him look untrustworthy to everyone. When even your own team (of whom he appears to be the best athlete and thus their best chance to win comps/safety) want you gone and actively trash you around the house than you are truly screwed.

He seems to feel like he has been betrayed somehow, but he only has himself to blame.

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2021, 02:45:35 PM »
I seem to have missed so much while I was out of town. The first couple of weeks are usually not that impactful but it seems this one was!!
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 03:24:22 PM »
trouble, I don't think you've missed much at all. The show is only an hour long and actually just what has been posted has happened in general.
We get to see the edit of what CBS wants us to see...so tonight they will fill you in on what has been going on ( WED) and tomorrow an eviction.
I still don't know the names of everyone. 

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 07:53:15 PM »
In my blogs, I posted one about Frenchie yesterday.  He ruined his chance to play by giving everyone but Derek X immunity and Derek X ruined all his plans.  With the pity party he used to try to stay, I hope it is just as good.  Kyland didn't do anything to hurt him.  Frenchie hurt himself.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 03:20:39 AM »
Frenchie digs his hole deeper and deeper.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 10:47:10 PM »
I will have to say Frenchie was a class act tonight at eviction.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2021, 12:48:52 AM »
Surprisingly so!

Has anyone else noticed that the background music is new in some spots? I heard some bells, and a xylophone I think. But I am no musician, so ???

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal