Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Do You Have a Favorite Team?  (Read 431 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Do You Have a Favorite Team?
« on: August 03, 2021, 03:10:07 PM »
I find it hard to decide what team I like the most because I have a player, in our game, on all four teams.
I know that I do like the way Xavier is playing the game. He is smart and he is funny in the DR room.
I have always like Sara and I do like Tiffany.

What I don't like is that the houseguests have divided themselves with the CookOut alliance by race.
I know they never had this many People Of Color in the house, but, I would have liked not to have this brought into the BB house when we see enough in our everyday lives on tv in the news. Just my opinion.

This is going to be the last week for the Wildcard comp, I hope that maybe it may be the last week of teams, too.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Do You Have a Favorite Team?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 11:06:44 PM »
I like the Jokers because of Azah and Derek F.  They are two of my favorite players. 
I like most every one of the players this season except am not too fond of Tiffany. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Do You Have a Favorite Team?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 01:36:04 AM »
Yes, they have good players, and I am finding it hard to pick a person to root for until the end. I am sure this will change soon.
For the first time tonite I watched the HOH endurance without knowing who would win. It was kind of nice to be surprised!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal