Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Hmm big casting change...  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
Hmm big casting change...
« on: December 29, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »
Well, as I was attempting to make a Biggest Loser tracker (its not working so well at the moment lol.) I discovered that there is a BIG casting change that is going to be happening in the next season. Usually its an all adult cast, but this season will feature 3 children. Between the ages of 13 and 16.

Thoughts?

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Hmm big casting change...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 10:39:55 PM »
I can see where that could be very dramatic for some sensitive children.  I think I will just have to see how they react before deciding if it is a good thing for them or not. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 11:15:58 PM »
From what my mom said, it sounds like the children will be training from home, with Jillian training them. Not exactly sure how its going to work. I think its a good idea for the children to loose the weight, I'm just not sure this is the right setting. I know what kind of game play goes into a lot of it, and I don't think at 13 they can handle that.

Offline sherylk

• Gold Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 08:22:16 AM »
I think Jillian is the right choice for the kids and I am glad they are not at the Ranch, I think they are too young to be in such a vigorous exercise program (especially being yelled at by the coaches). I see another program being branched out...soon we will have a Biggest Loser AND a Teen Biggest Loser program (tailored to their age group) at the Ranch. They really are smart to reach out to the teen population. From someone who knows...it really does suck to be overweight (especially as a teenager).  I took the surgery approach (a little over a year ago) because I could have NEVER done it by myself and have lost 176 lbs.  I give those people on the Biggest Loser a lot of credit...losing weight without surgery AND publicly on T.V.  :bravo_2:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal