Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Hacked  (Read 650 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Hacked
« on: January 22, 2022, 03:22:04 PM »
Early Thursday morning I was awakened by my daughter all alarmed telling me that I had been hacked.
Well, I know what that means but, wow, was I in a mess.
We started on my phone settings, and I don't know from which device of mine the hacker infiltratrated me, but, when I got to my aol email,... I had absolutely no contacts. ..None!
I don't think it hurt anyone who opened the email.
My own sister??? thought I was being silly.
My cousin in Ga, knew right away that I wouldn't have been "out of town" need things. My sister I still don't understand, she knows I am home.
Well, to undo all the damage, I hadn't a clue.
Thank goodness my 22 yr old granddaughter, Lauren is back up to college about a half hour from here and was free, because she showed up about 2;30 and we worked until after 6.
We had to redo all passwords, kept some like this and game sites... what can a hacker do here, but, I did have a few places i shopped and had to redo because they had credit card info.
I haven't a clue how this happened.
I am ok , so I think, right now and yesterday.....but, what a nightmaire when I was in the midst of mourning my Susie.
This morning, my husband opens his email and then I checked mine....same message from one of the women in his  HS class, because we are all on her contact list through his HS. I just deleted it.
Ironically, Rowdy gave me a call not realizing and my husband got several telling HIM that Barb has been hacked.
Yesterday, a member here and one from tvg actually offered to help me and send me money. I emailed her back and told her.... hacked.
What a world we live in.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal