Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: What do you think about the CBB cast?  (Read 930 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
What do you think about the CBB cast?
« on: January 30, 2022, 04:59:10 PM »
These are the new Celebrity Big Brother cast members. Do any of you know any of them?
Maybe they are catering to the younger crowd?? I only know a few.

Lamar Odom, I know was married to a Kardashian. Not sure which one. I think he , at some point , was on drugs
Remember the name and not thinking too much about him..

Todd Bridges was in Different Strokes and I know like the rest of that cast hasn't had an easy life. I know he was on drugs for awhile,too.

These are the only two I know and maybe CBB is sort of like going to be a rehab house? LOL
Guess they can only get people who really need the money.

Oh, but, I forgot.. I do know Carson Kressley and I like him alot. He is very funny.
It should be an interesting month.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 03:39:36 PM by bacali »

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: What do you think about the CBB cast?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 12:35:49 AM »
I think I read somewhere that Todd Bridges is Julie's pick to win it all. I don't know many of them either, but it seems like they all have big 'personalities' so I think there will be lots of drama.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 03:40:03 PM by bacali »

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 03:12:36 AM »
I agree with you, ponytail. I think there may be lots of drama. These "celebrities" all have baggage and being under cameras and microphones 24/7, they might ..."crack"! Not that I want them to, but, I know I couldn't live there.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 03:40:37 PM by bacali »

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: What do you thin about the CBB cast?
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 01:35:26 PM »
I know Carson, Todd, and Lamar Odom who also was a basketball player.  Cynthia Bailey is a former model who was also on Atlanta Housewives.  Wish it was NeNe Leaks as she would be more fun to watch. 
I would like to see Todd Bridges win as of now.  I might like some of the others when I watch the show.  Right now I know nothing about them.
Looking forward to something different.  :85:
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 02:28:02 AM »
Just saw a preview on FB.  Odom is SO much taller than the others at 7 foot something. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2022, 03:13:02 AM »
I think I like this cast,  I like the ice skater but I think she will be on the block first since the fighter woman seems concerned with her physical endurance.  I liked the man that was a member of the band Insync.  The short little man seems silly and nervous.  Cynthia Bailey has really gained weight since I last saw her on RHOA which was several years ago. I like Odum much better than I was expecting to.  Seems he has grown up now. 
Don't know who I would pick to win.   #4846

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 10:52:48 PM »
Here is what I think about the cast now.

Todrick  *vomit*

Meisha -  :32:

Shanna -  :03:

Cynthia -  :33:

Todd -  :91:

Lamar -  :s_good:

Carson - after tonights show - :41:

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 10:04:45 AM »
Agree with all emojis, except LaMar...just don't get the guy, and the fingernail biting in DR grossed me out. His soul searching, however, was epic. Loved it.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2022, 07:44:21 PM »
There was a conversation today between Lamar and Todrick that went like this:
Lamar: Meisha is a beast.
Todrick:I know but in this day in 2022 do you really want some white blonde girl to win?
Lamar: Color of her skin didn't matter.
Todrick: It's not about that though.
Lamar: Well why did you bring it up?
Todrick: Just saying.

I think the reason Lamar took so long to vote was he hated to vote against Shanna because he knew they had done her wrong.  The nail-biting I could do without but maybe that is what he does when he is stressed out. Listening to him talk  about his child who died and how he still feels about his ex-wife makes me feel sorry for him and I also respect him for the way he treats everybody else on the show.  He just doesn't understand the game.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2022, 10:37:33 AM »
 That was a cool conversation with Lamar. I hope he is starting to catch on to the game and he develops some kind of strategy. Do you think he really cares what goes on? I have just been watching the regular show, so that's the editing I receive!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2022, 10:51:54 AM »
I think he is beginning to catch on slowly.  He seems to be spending a lot of time with Todd who has been explaining things to him.  At first, I got the impression that Todd had no idea about the show but either he has caught on or was acting ignorantly.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2022, 06:21:55 PM »
Fan ratings on Joker's have Shanna no. 1, followed by Chris Kirkland, Lamar, and the other Chris..  The bottom one is Todrick, then Meisha, Cynthia, Todd, and Carson.  The others are in between these.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2022, 01:16:14 AM »
I am really surprised that Carson is last. Guess he just played dumb. I can see them liking Shanna because she was given a raw deal and lied about. Maybe she will end up AFP.
Although she played a MEAN and aggressive game ,I do not care for Meisha, at all, and I heard Todrick had said he didn't want a blonde woman to win.Cancel him out for me. Talk about racism!!!
I don't get the feeds.
At this rate... let Lamar take it. He seemed to have hesitatde when in the DR voting out Shanna because I think he was told to vote the house and he was thinking he may vote as he wanted.

However, off all the people  in the cast and, even though he was SO dumb, I enjoyed Carson and his DRs. That is something we seldom do anymore watching television.... laugh. And, he made me laugh!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2022, 12:35:46 PM »
Bacali, I think you misread the bottom people.  It said the bottom one is Todrick, then etc.  They go in the opposite direction from bottom going up.  So Carson is the fifth from the bottom.  Sorry if it was not clear enough.  Todrick is now HOH.  ugh.  *Nooooo*

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2022, 04:49:02 PM »
Bacali, I think you misread the bottom people.  It said the bottom one is Todrick, then etc.  They go in the opposite direction from bottom going up.  So Carson is the fifth from the bottom.  Sorry if it was not clear enough.  Todrick is now HOH.  ugh.  *Nooooo*

I did misinterpret what you posted.  -duh-

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal