Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: show discussion  (Read 742 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
show discussion
« on: February 05, 2022, 01:19:49 AM »
I thought for sure they would vote Todd out.  He hasn't played the game and has done a lot of sleeping.  I wish they had saved Teddi as she had a lot of game in her and would have been someone to help get the other side out.
I hope they find out that Shanna spilled the beans about their alliance that included Carson, Teddi, Cynthia.  She also went against the vote although it would not have helped unless someone else voted to keep Teddi.

I think these celebrities are going to get into the game.  It should be an interesting month. 

One thing that pleased me was THERE WAS NO BLOCK VOTING.  I hope it stays that way.  Having someone nominated at the last minute will help with that.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: show discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 01:07:39 AM »
I liked tonight's show.  I admire Chris Kirk for doing his own thing and not letting Meisha run the HOH.  Wish he would just tell her it is his HOH, not hers.   I want him to turn to Carson and Cynthia.  I don't want to see Carson go but if they don't get Meisha out soon he is toast.
I like Carson for his entertainment value.  I bet BB wants him to stay around too. 
Cynthia is not my favorite person from her RHOA show but want her to stick around to protect Carson.
I like Chris Kirt as he is playing his own game.
I like Lamar Odom as he is entertaining and from what I have read on other sites he is also very nice to everybody.
The other Chris K. I can't decide about.  Seems rather silly to me.
Shanna is a back stabber for telling the other side all about the alliance with Carson, etc. Don't care for her.
Todrick is a good player but might play too hard.  I think he has a chance at winning.  I think he and Meisha are going to clash and go after each other.
All in all, this is a good group to play the game.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 03:26:12 PM »
I liked tonight's show.  I admire Chris Kirk for doing his own thing and not letting Meisha run the HOH.  Wish he would just tell her it is his HOH, not hers.   I want him to turn to Carson and Cynthia.  I don't want to see Carson go but if they don't get Meisha out soon he is toast.
I like Carson for his entertainment value.  I bet BB wants him to stay around too. 
Cynthia is not my favorite person from her RHOA show but want her to stick around to protect Carson.
I like Chris Kirt as he is playing his own game.
I like Lamar Odom as he is entertaining and from what I have read on other sites he is also very nice to everybody.
The other Chris K. I can't decide about.  Seems rather silly to me.
Shanna is a back stabber for telling the other side all about the alliance with Carson, etc. Don't care for her.
Todrick is a good player but might play too hard.  I think he has a chance at winning.  I think he and Meisha are going to clash and go after each other.
All in all, this is a good group to play the game.

I couldn't agree with you more. I feel the same way about everyone.
I don't care for Meisha. She seems very bossy, but, Carson is a doll and brings alot of enjoyment to the show.
As far as the two on the block, either could go in my opinion.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 11:51:39 PM »
Who told those dummies they all had to vote the same way???!!!!  I  am so disappointed.  Even if they knew Mihra was going the ones that wanted to keep her could have and should have, voted to keep her. 

I think the only solution to that is to not even know who is going to be nominated until the last minute.  No veto, just nominate and vote.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2022, 02:47:39 AM »
I am so glad that Carson was taken off the block. I actually find him so refreshing and funny I rewind some of his DRs to hear it again and laugh again.
Sad to see Chris Kilpatrick go. He knew the game and it would have been fun to watch him. Instead we are left with the likes of Lamar who hasn't a clue what the show is all about. *Nooooo*

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2022, 11:41:04 AM »
I am so glad that Carson was taken off the block. I actually find him so refreshing and funny I rewind some of his DRs to hear it again and laugh again.
Sad to see Chris Kilpatrick go. He knew the game and it would have been fun to watch him. Instead we are left with the likes of Lamar who hasn't a clue what the show is all  . *Nooooo*

Last night it was ridiculous when Lamar had to have vetoes explained to him. You'd think by now enough curiosity would have kicked in so that he would have it figured all out.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 09:26:39 PM »
These celebrities are ad cut-throat as the regular ones.  Todrick has turned Carson and Cynthia against Shanna to where they now want to get rid of her instead of Meisha.  You would think they would be smart enough to figure out his motive in doing that.  She is the only other one who would have been with them.  If they get rid of her it will serve them right if Meisha wins.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2022, 04:53:06 PM »
Toddrick is the troublemaker as far as I am concerned. I don't get the feeds but, I wish Carson hadn't made the deal with Toddrick and put both he and Meisha on the block together.
I feel sorry for Shauna.
But please don't let Carson go. For me, he is the show.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2022, 10:45:43 PM »
At this point, I don't want Carson or Cynthia to win.  They were not smart enough to figure out that they were being played so I don't think they deserve to win.  I actually hope Meisha wins the next HOH and puts them both up so they will regret what they did to Shanna.  Carson is fun to watch but he isn't as smart as I thought.

What was with Lamar's voting tonight?  Did he feel guilty voting out Shanna or not remember who he was suppose to vote for.  He is really a nice guy and he is who I am rooting for although he doesn't have any idea what he is doing. #4846

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2022, 10:01:54 AM »
What a reversal! I still have hopes for Carson, Cynthia not so much.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2022, 02:01:45 AM »
What a reversal! I still have hopes for Carson, Cynthia not so much.

I really like Carson. He is funny and I like him for his entertainment value. I do agree that he was so stupid to believe Todderick . He had Meisha sitting right in the eviction chair.. Wow, is he going to cringe when he watches the reruns about how stupid he was in voting out his ally..

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2022, 12:47:01 PM »
I don't think they gave Carson time to think about it.  They told Cynthia first who was happy to believe them.  Then she tells Carson and he doesn't think about their motive but goes along with Cynthia.  It is too bad because one of the three of them could have made it to the end. 
Now I would like to see Lamar win although he hasn't done much but is more likable than the rest.  Next would be Todd as he has begun to play hard.  The other three I don't care for. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2022, 04:42:08 PM »
Sounds ridiculous , but I agree with you, Snowbird.
I don't care for Meisha or Toderick at all, so Cynthia, Todd and Lamar are the only ones left to choose from.

Everything changed when Carson was so fast to agree with Cynthia.
They had it in the palm of their hands but, things went so fast.... bye Shanna!
Glad there are only a few more days. But, wouldn't it be absolutely a slap in the BB fans faces if Lamar wins because he was so stupid playing the game and had no idea what to do? Unbelievable!!!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2022, 09:44:11 PM »
It is strange to say but his lack of knowledge of the game has been rather entertaining.  I would like to hear what he would have to say if he was in the final two.  We might get that chance because they all should be wanting to sit with him in the end thinking they could beat him. -rollinglaugh-

I was shocked at Todrick's anger towards Chris last night on the show.  It is okay for him to play the game but not others.  What about his deal with Carson, Cynthia, and Shanna at the beginning of the show.  I just can't stand him and I hope he doesn't come away the winner. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 09:28:15 AM by Snowbird »

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2022, 02:45:13 PM »
It is strange to say but his lack of knowledge of the game has been rather entertaining.  I would like to hear what he would have to say if he was in the final two.  We might get that chance because they all should be wanting to sit with him in the end thinking they could beat him. -rollinglaugh-

I was shocked at Todrick's anger towards Chris last night on the show.  It is okay for him to play the game but not others.  What about his deal with Carson, Cynthia, and Shanna at the beginning of the show.  I just can't stand him and I hope he doesn't come away the winner.

I haven't watched last night's show yet. I was a bit behind and will try to get it in before tonight's show.
I think it's on tonight.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal