Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Quitter  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
Quitter
« on: January 07, 2013, 05:09:03 PM »
So Nikki quit the show in the first episode. Don't get me wrong, I understand its a very difficult process loosing the weight but she quit before really giving it a chance. But thats her choice. The thing that is bothering me about it is the fact that she used a spot that someone who really wanted it could have had.  Someone else could have really used the opportunity, instead of throwing it away complete.  Personally I feel sorry for the guy who had to go home. Had she have stuck it out they might not have had to send someone home on that team. Frankly she screwed them over. I hope they don't bring her back. She doesn't deserve it.

Thoughts?

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Quitter
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 12:18:21 AM »
I agree and allthough this is a big part of the show ...the weigh in with the sending home.. maybe they need not have sent anyone home after Nikki left.
And, I so agree with you  ( I haven't watched the entire 2nd night...just who was eliminated).... with all those people in the audience on Sunday night... I sure would have been angry to have been rejected for the show and then see someone just quit.
And, NO.. she left, she doesn't get a chance to come back for the finale at all!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal