Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Weekend plans  (Read 727 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Weekend plans
« on: May 26, 2022, 09:16:00 AM »
I almost laughed when I put this heading on.
I don't remember doing anything for a weekend in a long time.
Also, with even the temp getting warmer, I have my house closed up so I don't get pollen.

Let's see... plans. Well today I am getting a haircut, and if I don't today I will go tomorrow for another covid test for the nerve blockers I am getting hopefully on Wed morning. Doctor better show up this time.
Ahh, with so much pollen even with nicer weather, I have been staying in. I really was sick the last few years with terrible head pains.
So... that's about it. Boring... but, I will watch Survivor tonight and have a whole week of Days to catch up on. :whoo:

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  -Americanflag-

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Weekend plans
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 02:47:40 AM »
Still haven't watched Survivor and have been sick since Friday night.
Don't know exactly why, but, I blame it on salmonella.
My husband got a text on his phone from Shop Rite telling him of a recall of Jiffy crunchy peanut butter with lot #'s. He eats smooth.
Well, it was the jar he got me and I had already started to eat it.
Was so sick Friday night after I had dinner.... just ran through me. Even today...
So, have hardly eaten
And, then since my lip swelled I stopped allergy med a few week ago and woke up Sunday morning with such a congested head with pains all on top of my head.
Had gone to bed and tried to sleep and claritin which I switched to ... kept me awake.... never had it so bad to be awake until about 11 am... so yesterday was dead tired.
Today, a bit better in my head, but, finally ate a small bit of food and so far...ok.
Stayed downstairs late... so letting room cool off right now. About 90 today and again tomorrow.
So this was my Memorial day weekend.!! -duh-

Getting nervous for Wed. I hope I am better.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal