Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Joe Pooch Picciarelli  (Read 436 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Joe Pooch Picciarelli
« on: July 05, 2022, 03:49:23 PM »

Joe Pooch Picciarelli

Name: Joe “Pooch” Pucciarelli (pronounced Pooch-ah-rel-ee)
Hometown: Staten Island, N.Y.
Current City: Boca Raton, Fla.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Joe Pooch Picciarelli
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 09:48:14 AM »
The blue eyes stand out with that dark hair.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 04:58:52 PM »
Don't know a thing about this fella, except, my daughter who hates BB told me that a girlfriend( whom I know) her husband's sister's son is Pooch. So her gf's nephew.
I've known this whole family for years. One of her daughters happens to be one of my granddaughter's best friend since way back in grammar school. I know nothing about Pooch's family.

I told my daughter she should try to watch . Also, that being in this BB house make you liked or a real ......! And, I hoped he was the former. Guess we have to wait and see.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2022, 11:08:43 AM »
I liked the way he decided who to pick to be behind the stage or whatever it is.  It was a fair way and I am sure he was thinking of trying not to make enemies for himself.  He looks better on TV than in the picture but I hate slicked-back hair.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 10:56:05 PM »
I hate to see Pooch go.  For me, he is fun to watch, and listen to him talk.  He is so confident he will stay that it is going to be sad when he doesn't. 
What will Joseph do without him?

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2022, 12:59:33 PM »
Please -- what I saw wasn't interesting.  He did nothing and thought the alliance would keep him safe.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2022, 12:38:34 AM »
I have always heard different strokes for different folks and this is a good example because I found him fun to watch and loved his accent.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2022, 03:42:50 AM »
I didn't have the heart to tell my daughter today that Pooch is ....gone.! LOL
She never watched BB , thought it a stupid show, probably because I watch it, but, when her girl friend told her that her nephew was on the show, she has taped it.
They just got back from a vacation to Mexico and she is inundated with catch up work for her job which she works from home ever since the pandemic. She is the main head accountant for I forget the Double Cross Vodka company.
So, no time for tv really. Working really late trying to catch up.
I really wanted to tell her, but, she will find out how stupid he played the game.
He felt so safe, and I found him to be a bit cocky. And, offering to be a pawn....  *Nooooo*
Funny on the families FB page they have a picture of the family. I know a few people in the picture and on my granddaughter Lauren's friend Jenna's page she has the whole cast they showed at the beginning of the show and spoke of how exciting it was going to be when 'he", her cousin was ......famous!  - :'( Sad he was literally the first real hg evicted.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2022, 09:00:12 AM »
I agree.  Cocky describes him perfectly.  He was still a character that was different and entertaining to me.  Had to feel a little sorry for him when he realized what a stupid move he made.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal