Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Taylor Hale  (Read 540 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Taylor Hale
« on: July 05, 2022, 03:55:57 PM »

Taylor Hale

Name: Taylor Hale
Hometown/Current City: West Bloomfield, Mich.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Taylor Hale
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 03:24:53 PM »
OK, what can I say?
First of all, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with her race.... but , I do not like her at all.
The way she was playing pool made me nauseous. Give me a break!!!
And, from what was said, she is only hanging out with the men and not being at all social with the ladies.
This isn't normal, for most women.
I would like her to go quickly!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 04:21:04 PM »
The old players say she was bullied because of her race when it was actually her actions that caused it.  She isn't as attractive as I thought she would be by the picture.  I read something about Monte that sounded like he didn't like her but never found out the details. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 05:55:37 PM »
I still can find nothing to like about this conceited girl.  One thing she said was her grandmother asked her why she didn't do something that would help people instead of modeling.  She said she told her grandmother she would be teaching people how to dress.  She has been talking about having to be without sex for so long.  She also said she had all her wardrobe planned out for each live show.  I don't like bullying but I don't think she  was bullied half as much as others have been in the past.  I want to see her out after Jasmine. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 10:17:41 PM »
I still can find nothing to like about this conceited girl.  One thing she said was her grandmother asked her why she didn't do something that would help people instead of modeling.  She said she told her grandmother she would be teaching people how to dress.  She has been talking about having to be without sex for so long.  She also said she had all her wardrobe planned out for each live show.  I don't like bullying but I don't think she  was bullied half as much as others have been in the past.  I want to see her out after Jasmine.

Ditto! Since she isn't on the block and seems to have melded into some type of alliance, I still don't particularly care for her or want her to win.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 12:55:39 AM »
She sure does like those Lays potato chips! LOL!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 03:08:54 AM »
She sure does like those Lays potato chips! LOL!
Funny, ponytail, I think you're right.
Maybe when BB is over she could endorse them.. smart move for her..huh? LOL

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2022, 11:22:57 PM »
I know that for years blacks were discriminated against and  I am glad that things are different now.  I also know that with some people prejudice is here to stay.
However, I object to reverse discrimination.  I wonder what people would say if Indy said she did not want to put up another white woman.  Get rid of JASMINE.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2022, 12:35:04 AM »
I know that for years blacks were discriminated against and  I am glad that things are different now.  I also know that with some people prejudice is here to stay.
However, I object to reverse discrimination.  I wonder what people would say if Indy said she did not want to put up another white woman.  Get rid of JASMINE.

I understand your point , exactly. No one said a peep about the "cookout" last season. But had it been all white people picking off a black person one by one it would have been all and I mean ALL over the news!!!

I hope she enjoys her HOH and I hope she does NOT win BB.   

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2022, 08:59:25 AM »
I didn't like this woman's attitude and the look on her face when the trip was taken from her.  I have never seen a player get so angry when a reward was taken from them.  I dislike her more and more.  She acts like she is entitled to what she wants.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2022, 09:19:04 PM »
About Alyssa's cryng when she found out about Kyle's "race-based alliance" Taylor rolls her eyes and says she has learned not to be concerned over a white woman's tears.   Will we hear any objection to that racist remark?  I doubt it.
What about her coming into the game determined not to nominate a woman of color?  Even though she wanted to nominate the most irritating woman in the house her racism would not let her. 

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2022, 04:48:41 PM »
I didn't like this woman's attitude and the look on her face when the trip was taken from her.  I have never seen a player get so angry when a reward was taken from them.  I dislike her more and more.  She acts like she is entitled to what she wants.

Exactly!!!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2022, 10:20:58 PM »
What a  sleazy woman.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal