Big Brother 2022 discussion > New Board

Taylor Hale

(1/3) > >>

bacali:

Taylor Hale

Name: Taylor Hale
Hometown/Current City: West Bloomfield, Mich.

bacali:
OK, what can I say?
First of all, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with her race.... but , I do not like her at all.
The way she was playing pool made me nauseous. Give me a break!!!
And, from what was said, she is only hanging out with the men and not being at all social with the ladies.
This isn't normal, for most women.
I would like her to go quickly!

Snowbird:
The old players say she was bullied because of her race when it was actually her actions that caused it.  She isn't as attractive as I thought she would be by the picture.  I read something about Monte that sounded like he didn't like her but never found out the details. 

Snowbird:
I still can find nothing to like about this conceited girl.  One thing she said was her grandmother asked her why she didn't do something that would help people instead of modeling.  She said she told her grandmother she would be teaching people how to dress.  She has been talking about having to be without sex for so long.  She also said she had all her wardrobe planned out for each live show.  I don't like bullying but I don't think she  was bullied half as much as others have been in the past.  I want to see her out after Jasmine. 

bacali:

--- Quote from: Snowbird on August 09, 2022, 05:55:37 PM ---I still can find nothing to like about this conceited girl.  One thing she said was her grandmother asked her why she didn't do something that would help people instead of modeling.  She said she told her grandmother she would be teaching people how to dress.  She has been talking about having to be without sex for so long.  She also said she had all her wardrobe planned out for each live show.  I don't like bullying but I don't think she  was bullied half as much as others have been in the past.  I want to see her out after Jasmine.

--- End quote ---

Ditto! Since she isn't on the block and seems to have melded into some type of alliance, I still don't particularly care for her or want her to win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version