Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Spoiler  (Read 745 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Spoiler
« on: July 11, 2022, 03:34:03 PM »
Michael won POV, so most likely will take himself off the block.
Wonder who will be the replacement?

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Spoiler
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 11:14:43 PM »
Week 1 Replacement nominee : Taylor replacing Michael

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 12:02:03 PM »
Goodbye Taylor! I will be very surprised if she makes it through. Can't say I thought she was going far anyway.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2022, 04:16:26 PM »
Former players such as last year's winner are complaining about her being bullied.  They blame her race for it when actually it was her actions with using her looks to get the guys on her side.  I have always supported racial problems but it has been taken too far in my opinion.  When it is overdone I think it has the opposite effect on people and they no longer sympathize.   
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 08:13:12 PM »
It also made the Today show with BB being accused again of bullying.  I have a theory.  SpoilerGirl has now come out that she's married to a "high up" executive at CBS while she's working with the soaps there.  I know she (and supposedly McCrae) made death threats against SpoilerKing which is why he's gone.  I have no clue if she tells the truth.  I do know that what she posts about the soaps could get people fired.  She doesn't seem to care and she wants Kass back.  SpoilerKing said before he left Twitter that there was a huge disagreement between CBS and Grodner on the cast.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2022, 10:59:26 PM »
Linda, Can you explain a little about who Spoilergirl and Spoilerking are?  I don't know and I don't think others here don't know them.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2022, 01:02:56 AM »
Linda, Can you explain a little about who Spoilergirl and Spoilerking are?  I don't know and I don't think others here don't know them.

I don't either.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 09:58:27 AM »
You all know that Jokers, Hamster, and others will put the feed spoilers up.  Well SpoilerGirl showed up a few years ago.  I don't find her all that accurate but people either love her or hate her on Twitter.  SpoilerGirl supposedly works for and in the CBS Soaps area.  She really has it in for Bold and Beautiful.  You have to remember my first research were on and I had a wonderful relationship with both All My Children and One Life to Live.  I actually could call and get into their writers' den.  I know Mike Malone (OLTL).  He lives roughly 30 minutes from where I do.  Anyway, she posts both CBS soap spoilers and BB spoilers.  She's not always right on the BB (even though she now claims to be married to a CBS high placed executive) and they're hunting for her (yeah, right).  I'd be hunting for her on the soap end because she name names of people who don't want to work with other people.  The first thing I learned with soaps is writers and actors don't control this and really can't say anything until after the story airs and they have permission.

SpoilerKing came in last summer and was 100% accurate with SpoilerGirl getting caught copying his spoilers.  Let's just say it got ugly between the two of them.  I trusted SpoilerKing more than Spoilergirl and ask him a few questions.  He had read my Cookout post.  When he was forced out, he told me he was leaving for mental health reasons and death threats.  Two of his friends with BB were being threatened by SpoilerGirl and MacRae of all people.  Let's put it this way.  He had enough power that he was in on meeting where his SpoilerKing identity and the need to get him off Twitter was discussed. He only shows up periodically and stays a day or two at the most.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 10:09:14 AM »
Thanks  That helps a lot. 

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2022, 11:49:10 AM »
Oh gosh, Linda. Thanks for filling us in.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2022, 03:51:10 AM »
I had a doctor appointment early this morning, so after dinner, fell asleep. So, I didn't watch BB for Wed. yet. Got a very late message on FB from LindaM that Paloma left the show.
When I went to see, they didn't have feeds on.
So, don't know.
I hope this doesn't affect any of us who have her on our "team", since she wasn't evicted.

I only watched her on the show on Sunday and thought her to have a great personality. Since then, I have read a lot of negative things about her. So...????

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2022, 08:16:16 AM »
I have to get mom to the doctor but quick note.  Both Spoilers are saying she's gone with more details from SK than SG.  The show is in disarray as of 2:00 AM and they're waiting for CBS to contact them.  More after mom's appointment.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2022, 12:38:15 PM »
It seems she told several houseguest that she would invest the money in whatever projects they wanted if she won the money.

Well, that was a rumor  Wonder how those things get started?
It had nothing to do with that or the Taylor controversy. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 10:40:42 PM by Snowbird »

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2022, 10:15:09 AM »
She also told the "have nots" to eat a piece of bread because it would be okay.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2022, 10:22:39 AM »
Just a little spoiler - Jasmine is HoH and wants to target Taylor again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal