Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Spoilers  (Read 814 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Spoilers
« on: August 26, 2022, 08:23:48 PM »
Turner is the new HOH.  It seems his loyalty is with the Outsiders as he has nominated Taylor and Brittany.  Those ladies are really mad.  I think if they come off the plan is to put Michael up and send him to jury.  If Michael wins veto he will take Britt off and then who goes up is a toss up.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
Re: Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 10:21:19 PM »
dang.  I was really liking him too.  Maybe it is for show and he will put up one of the showmance???
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 07:23:28 PM »
I want to say I do not agree with what is happening on the live feeds now.  They are accusing Kyle of saying he wanted an all white alliance and he never said that.  He said he wanted some people to get in an alliance but never used the words of what color they were.  He did say he didn't want what happened last year to happen again meaning he did not want one race to run the game and get all the others out.  Now Michael and Brittany are putting words in his mouth he didn't say and have turned Turner against him to make him put Kyle up.  I think it is mean of them to tell Alyssa things about Kyle and make them worse than they really are.  He is in tears and wants to leave the house now. 

I don't agree with this double standard.  It was fine last season to have a group of the same race purposely and they targeted everyone outside their race.  This just creates more unrest and division between the races.  Will we never look at the person and not his color.  Not as long as people continue to divide according to their skin color like was done last year and was considered okay.

Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 10:32:13 PM »
In case you haven't heard, drama started in the house around 4:00 ish (not exactly sure when cause I was taking a nap), but Kyle was found out and told Alyssa that he was going to quit the show.  He has been in the Diary Room and feeds are down.  Some are saying he has left the show, others are not so sure.  Even the spoilers sites don't know.  Plus, the feeds are down.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2022, 11:47:08 PM »
The feeds are back up and he has been sighted.  Turner is listening to the others and says he will put Kyle up.  I think this is going to hurt Turner's game either way it goes.  Michael and Brittney were planning to get rid of Kyle and  Turner sooner rather than later and they probably still will.  No one is blaming them for lying about that. 

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2022, 08:04:37 PM »
Of course Michael won HOH and now has put up Alyssa and Terrence   I wonder If he wants one o them to come off so he can backdoor Monte  I think he wants either Terrence or Monte gone for questioning his timing for tattling on Kyle.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2022, 09:56:13 PM »
Here I go again with another post that will probably remain without any comments. 
Monte won HOH and put up Brittney and Alyssa with Britt being his target.  Then he was late getting out of bed and making it to the POV competition so he was not allowed to participate.  Turner came so close to winning but instead Brittney won.  Now he will have to pick between Taylor and Turner to put up.  Who will he pick? 

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2022, 12:31:42 PM »
Late getting out of bed? I have never heard of this! He should pick Turner but I bet he won't. It will be interesting to see how that all goes down.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2022, 05:13:21 PM »
He probably should pick Turner for his own game but I bet he won't after that conversation with Taylor about wanting a POC to go with to the end. They were so upset about Kyle even considering the idea that they would think of such a thing and yet they voiced it on TV.  Anyway I don't think Taylor needs the money as she said she didn't know why anyone would shop at a mall with a Gap or Old Navy store because she only went to luxury malls.  The things she said she would do with the money were all things she would do for herself.  'She is a material girl.  I think she was so nice to Kyle for her image.mm

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 10:30:46 AM »
He picked Taylor but the plan is to send Alyssa home.  That is, unless:

1.  Big mouth Brit makes them change their mind with her rambling.
2.  Turner, who wants Alyssa to stay, figures out a way to keep her.

I'm so over this cast!

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2022, 01:27:21 PM »
He picked Taylor but the plan is to send Alyssa home.  That is, unless:

1.  Big mouth Brit makes them change their mind with her rambling.
2.  Turner, who wants Alyssa to stay, figures out a way to keep her.

I'm so over this cast!

I am right there with you, Linda. It is hard for me to find much to like about any of them, and I don't read much about the show. It must be awful for you!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2022, 06:40:26 PM »
I like the cast but they aren't my favorite.  I think the show has gone along about like most of them have.  I am glad one side did not pick off all of the others and they have changed their loyalties and not been so boring. 
I do find fault in the things Taylor, Terrance, and Monte have said about POC where Kyle didn't even say the words and was persecuted for it.  That is not because I liked Kyle either as Monte has been one of my favorites all along.  There is a double standard that makes the division of the races worse.
Taylor has mentioned not being able to have sex but she did get to cuddle with Monte but she told him no one could know.  I don't know how far the cuddling went but I know she had said she was missing sex. 
Of the ones left, I would like to see Monte and Turner in the final two.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2022, 10:18:40 PM »
Taylor is HOH nominated the two guys but Monte won POV so he has the say about who goes to final thee with him and Taylor

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2022, 01:21:45 AM »
I am okay with that, I guess. Of them all, I guess i prefer Turner, he has been back stabbing but entertaining from what I have seen.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2022, 09:13:05 AM »
Yahoo, Turner won the first part of comps.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal