Big Brother 2022 discussion > New Board

Spoilers

(1/4) > >>

Snowbird:
Turner is the new HOH.  It seems his loyalty is with the Outsiders as he has nominated Taylor and Brittany.  Those ladies are really mad.  I think if they come off the plan is to put Michael up and send him to jury.  If Michael wins veto he will take Britt off and then who goes up is a toss up.

trouble405:
dang.  I was really liking him too.  Maybe it is for show and he will put up one of the showmance???

Snowbird:
I want to say I do not agree with what is happening on the live feeds now.  They are accusing Kyle of saying he wanted an all white alliance and he never said that.  He said he wanted some people to get in an alliance but never used the words of what color they were.  He did say he didn't want what happened last year to happen again meaning he did not want one race to run the game and get all the others out.  Now Michael and Brittany are putting words in his mouth he didn't say and have turned Turner against him to make him put Kyle up.  I think it is mean of them to tell Alyssa things about Kyle and make them worse than they really are.  He is in tears and wants to leave the house now. 

I don't agree with this double standard.  It was fine last season to have a group of the same race purposely and they targeted everyone outside their race.  This just creates more unrest and division between the races.  Will we never look at the person and not his color.  Not as long as people continue to divide according to their skin color like was done last year and was considered okay.

LindaM:
In case you haven't heard, drama started in the house around 4:00 ish (not exactly sure when cause I was taking a nap), but Kyle was found out and told Alyssa that he was going to quit the show.  He has been in the Diary Room and feeds are down.  Some are saying he has left the show, others are not so sure.  Even the spoilers sites don't know.  Plus, the feeds are down.

Snowbird:
The feeds are back up and he has been sighted.  Turner is listening to the others and says he will put Kyle up.  I think this is going to hurt Turner's game either way it goes.  Michael and Brittney were planning to get rid of Kyle and  Turner sooner rather than later and they probably still will.  No one is blaming them for lying about that. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version