Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Thoughts anyone?  (Read 1599 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Thoughts anyone?
« on: October 07, 2022, 12:05:35 AM »
I am really enjoying this season. With all of these long running reality shows you can really get jaded, but not this one, (for me anyway)! Love seeing Deryk and Claire again. The yodeling comp was hysterical.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Thoughts anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 03:49:15 AM »
I love the show so far. This is one of the only reality shows I watch except for BB ant TAR.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 09:07:20 AM »
I always love AR  It is like taking a trip to all those places and learning about their culture.  I like Derek and Claire and the married couple with the short man and tall woman.  There are none I don't like and I hate to see anyone elimiated.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 03:22:33 PM »
I feel the same way, Snowbird. I enjoy seeing these exotic place I know I never will visit. And, I love watching the people's reactions seeing these crazy Americans running around their country.
I've always enjoyed the challenges.
I know I could never, NEVER have been on any of these reality shows that may make you scale a building or bungee jump.I am afraid of climbing a ladder!!!! LOL
I also enjoy when the couples themselves get along and we don't have a bossy partner.
So glad during this pandemic they are able to put the show back on. I thought we might never see it again a few years ago.
Like , too, the non elimination this time. Everyone knows where they stand from day 1.I guess this was put in to make the show faster??

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 04:11:33 PM »
I bet that dad is upset with his whinny daughter.  It makes me mad that the last couple had to leave and the daughter didn't even want to stay.  What an opportunity she has.  I wish I was able to take her place. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2022, 01:39:17 AM »
You and me both, Snowbird. There are literally thousands of people who would love to be in her place. I sure hope her attitude improves...a lot!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2022, 12:22:13 AM »
I agree with the last two posters. What a pain in the neck that daughter is.
So many people would love to be on TAR and "I want to go home"!!! How many times did she say it? Once was too many!!

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2022, 01:38:01 AM »
Loved the sculpture challenge! That's one of the things I like about AR---they always have something different and new. (Unlike BB and Survivor)!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2022, 01:07:11 AM »
Loved the sculpture challenge! That's one of the things I like about AR---they always have something different and new. (Unlike BB and Survivor)!

I agree with you. Usually the challenge is something pertaining to the country they are in. I hope it goes on for a long time.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2022, 01:33:10 AM »
I feel like I am there and learning so much about the countries they visit plus seeing all of the scenery.
I was glad the daughter was the last one this week although I felt sorry for her dad.  I like all the couples but Derek and Claire and the black couple with the short husband and wife who is a head taller are my favorites.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2022, 01:20:58 AM »
They put them through their paces! Loved this week in Jordan at Petra. I like those couples, too, Snowbird.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2022, 03:28:09 PM »
Yesterday, on a rare outing.... LOL. We went to Long Branch, NJ. It is a lovely and very crowded place on the ocean.
I couldn't wait to see the ocean because with covid we didn't go places.

Well, just so happens that right in the middle of this area of the Boardwalk of lovely restaurants they had a German band playing music for Octoberfest. They had a street fair, which, looked fun, but, I was just happy to sit on a bench looking at the ocean and listening to this band.

All of a sudden, 4 older people dressed in costume ( 2 couples) walked to the front and performed some German dances. I swear, I felt I was watching TAR when couples are given a dancing  challenge   :)

But, this is also why I love TAR. We see all these customs of the areas and places I couldn't even dream of traveling to. 

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2022, 12:27:57 PM »
Sorry to see Glenda and Lumumba go. What a great pair! It is so nice to see a positive couple keep on supporting, encouraging and loving each other! Glad to still have Derek and Claire--just like their goofiness.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2022, 09:02:37 PM »
I hated to see them leave too and the arguing couple beat them out.  They were so supportive and loving.  I would like to hear more from them in the future. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2022, 01:42:41 PM »
Finally watched the last two shows. I have to say that I really like all the couples. I was sorry to see Glenda and Lumumba go and thrilled to see Claire and Dereck place first, at least once with a lovely trip. ...maybe a honeymoon?
I am just really enjoying the countryside, since I know I will never travel there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal