Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Whatcha think?  (Read 936 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Whatcha think?
« on: November 04, 2022, 12:41:12 PM »
I think I am getting jaded.
I think they need to come up with new games. Let's have some fun ones! Sure, the endurance, puzzle, and physical challenges are a necessity, but it's always the same old same old. I don't care if they are harder, longer, and more frustrating than the previous seasons. Right now I just want something different. I wouldn't even mind bringing back some of the old games, like the one they bid for food.
I think they need a new and different locale.
I actually think they should have another returning players season.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Whatcha think?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 08:57:59 PM »
The same type of games does get old. It seems they always end in puzzles.  How long has it been since they had to eat odd things?   I liked the old hidden advantages much better than these new confusing ones. I will say I loved the one where they had to sneak into another camp and take something.  Besides the games being the same I wish the shows were more like they use to be. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 02:33:11 PM »
I think I am getting jaded.
I think they need to come up with new games. Let's have some fun ones! Sure, the endurance, puzzle, and physical challenges are a necessity, but it's always the same old same old. I don't care if they are harder, longer, and more frustrating than the previous seasons. Right now I just want something different. I wouldn't even mind bringing back some of the old games, like the one they bid for food.
I think they need a new and different locale.
I actually think they should have another returning players season.

You're right , most of the games are ones we have seen other seasons. We haven't seen and "eating" contest lately. yuck!
I, too, am not really finding these nothing immunity idols that have to be paired to work.
But, it still is one of my favorite shows.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2022, 09:21:55 PM »
At last we got one of the older more interesting challenges that didn't include a puzzle.  I was amazed at how long they made it. 
I am pulling for Jesse, Cody, or Owen to win. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2022, 10:52:19 AM »
I like those 3, too. Carla really showed up though! Can you imagine, hanging in there long enough so that the challenge was no longer effective...respect for Carla and Owen.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal