Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Deal or No Deal -- Banker's Island  (Read 651 times)

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Deal or No Deal -- Banker's Island
« on: June 01, 2023, 10:16:21 AM »
That's right.  NBC will be doing a new version of "Deal or No Deal" with the strike(s) continuing.  It will not be like the other version.  Instead, the contestants will be on the Banker's Island and the suitcases will be hidden.  The news release said it was Deal or No Deal meets Survivor.  The Banker makes/changes the rules as the game progresses.  The "suitcases" are hidden throughout the  island and the players are on teams.  Howie is an executive director but no word on his role.

I've done a post on the future of television.  Here's the link.

https://allyourscreens.com/en/component/k2/item/3686-is-network-television-dying

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Deal or No Deal -- Banker's Island
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 12:10:37 PM »
Very interesting article, Linda! One new network show I really liked was Alaska Daily, but it only had a few episodes!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 02:03:18 AM »
Great article, Linda. Thanks for sharing it on our site. I enjoyed it very much.

I only watch Days, as far as a soap. It's on Peacock and if I am correct I have heard several cast members say they film 4/5 months in advance.
I hate it on Peacock because I don't have a tv that gets Peacock without paying for it( my daughter does). My roku stick plays about 15 min. if that of the show and then I get the buffering circle.
I watch on my tablet sitting on a pillow on my lap. What you gonna do? LOL.

With mostly all the repeats of nightly shows ...late night. I have resorting to watching Lifetime and Hallmark.
I wanted to watch the new movie, forget the name,...Jane Fonda, Diane Keating, Dandace Bergen. I found it ON Demand which they said I could. To "rent" it to watch is $19.99!

But, I agree  100% in giving these writers what they deserve.
I even tape some late night Golden Girls and Frasier. They are relaxing on the way to bed.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2023, 12:52:20 PM »
I watch the Golden Girls for lighthearted comedy now and then, too. It goes over the heads of many of the younger generations because they don't know much about the culture and politics of the times like us old fogies do, I get a kick out of remembering back to those days.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal