Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Big Brother 25  (Read 776 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Big Brother 25
« on: June 10, 2023, 02:41:43 PM »
Big Brother 25 will premiere with a special 90-minute episode on Wednesday, August 2 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT. This will be a marked shift in scheduling from Big Brother's usual June/July start, most likely to counter the effects of the writers' strike on the fall lineup.

Once we have any more information it will be posted right here. Meanwhile :
Everything you need to know about BB25
https://www.goldderby.com/feature/big-brother-25-everything-to-know-1205437437/

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Big Brother 25
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 11:27:08 PM »
Thanks for posting that information.  I'm looking forward to it.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2023, 01:25:11 AM »
I am so ready to watch a new season of my reality show! Glad it's all new players #4846.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2023, 02:02:30 PM »
I hope with different ages, they think of new competitions. The houseguests, by now, usually know what's coming next.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2023, 01:22:49 AM »
The young 18-year-old boy on Survivor had practiced all the games and puzzles and was winning up until the last.  He had not practiced making fire and that is what made him miss out on being in the final three.  BB contestants could do the same with most of their games. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2023, 11:29:56 PM »
I must have a black cloud over me.
Big Brother 25 started tonight and I got to see only the first competition. Our tv would not work or tape.
I missed a majority of the show! Can you believe?   

Nothing was working, and now... all of a sudden, working. but, I missed most of the show!!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2023, 11:38:17 PM »
I think an interesting cast. I can't remember all their names and didn't get to see the competition except for the first 4, but, I was impressed at how many of them had degrees...even Masters.

This wonderful EXPENSIVE cable FIOS VERIZON is for the birds when all of a sudden nothing on any regular channel works, but, the other political ones do.

We will have to get cast names up so we can discuss them.
I wondered if the cute deaf boy wears a hearing aid? How will he communicate with the houseguests. Or did I miss this?

I also was impressed that the 2 sloppy looking ones : the red haired , bearded fella and big haired fellow with the little girl both served in the service and looked so clean cut back then.
Don't have too much more to say yet, since I missed most of the show! ???

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2023, 10:43:29 PM »
  SPOILER   I slept through most of it but watched it on Demand today.  I just watched Live for a few minutes,  They are getting to work  on the game already.  Reilly is HOH.

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2023, 02:20:51 PM »
I watched the entire show, but wasn't so clear on the competitions. Those hands that were trying to drag them into wherever, didn't look like they were moving at all or even pulling. I added Paramount Plus for the $5.99 a month rate--seemed like a harmless diversion. But, Im already lost. I need to put some time into it, but I'm nt sure I have it. How did I do this when I worked? Anyway...hello to everyone!   kiss1

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2023, 08:34:05 PM »
I just watched a little on Paramount Plus.  Already had it for the Yellowstone shows.  Matt and Luke are really built.  Lots of eye candy for both sexes this year.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2023, 01:04:24 AM »
I can remember watching BB Afterdark every night. Not so much anymore. I still like the show, but I am not deep into anymore either. Julie seemed a little off as well. I wonder if she is as confused as we are!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2023, 01:56:37 AM »
Since Luke was kicked out of the show for inappropriate language, I wonder if Week 1 will have it's usual eviction ceremony this week??

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal