Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: So What Are You Watching?  (Read 512 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
So What Are You Watching?
« on: June 27, 2023, 02:36:28 AM »
I honestly don't watch a lot of tv.
Even though it may be controversial, I do enjoy "the View". I usually tape it to watch later in the day before dinner. I do like all the women and agree with their "view" many times. Not always about politics, but, they do bring in like Dear Abby topics and they can be funny.
If Big News, I will tune into CNN and watch Anderson Cooper. I do watch Chris Cuomo sometimes on Newmax, but am not liking the format of his new show.
That's about it.
I have been watching Lifetime Movies. I like the thriller ones. Hallmark is alright, but, every story has the same idea. And , I find that boring.
I have so many channels, I probably should turn one of these on, but.... I love watching some of the cooking shows on my tablet. I watch Linda and Mary... Pinkyma Sisters in the kitchen and Brenda Gantt.Yhey are all Southern ladies. I don't do much cooking anymore since it's just the 2 of us and my back kills, but, I do enjoy watching them make all sorts of things. These aren't the only two, but, then I play parchisi on my tablet. Before you know it, the day is over.
Oh, I almost forgot, Days of Our Lives. It is now only streaming on Peacoock. It's not on NBC anymore. I usually leave this for Friday and Sat nights to watch. Haha... don't have a busy social life. At our ages, most of our friends aren't up to going out anymore. Everyone has a different ailment. LOL
  -Dancekick- 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 02:43:48 AM by bacali »

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
Re: So What Are You Watching?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 08:54:34 PM »
Not much but Riverdale.  Had hopes for Below Deck but the old franchise is going down hill.  I'm pulling out movies and DVDs.  Rewatched some old Dance Moms and Hell's Kitchen for articles to write and will be doing those this and next week.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal