Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Our Planet narrated by David Attenborough  (Read 670 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Our Planet narrated by David Attenborough
« on: July 15, 2023, 12:53:36 PM »
Wow! What a show! It's a documentary series that explores the features and animals of different ecosystems on Netflix. David is a renowned British scientist that has a way of making you part of the lives of the species he highlights and conscious of the damage we, as humans, have done to their habitats. Beautiful and heart wrenching at the same time. I give it 5 stars!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Our Planet narrated by David Attenborough
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 02:25:47 PM »
i haven't watched this. I don't go on Netflix which I know is stupid.
I love watching cooking shows on my tablet. And, I don't really cook anymore!!!!  -duh-
One I watch is Pinkyma Sisters in the kitchen. They are Alabama women, in their 70s. ..Mary and Linda.
Right now, Linda who never had children, husband still alive decided at 75 to take a dream trip to Ireland. She left last Wed and today( Sunday) one of her followers is picking her up at hotel in Kilarny and taking her to Cork. Oh, the pictures she's doing, plus videos.... amazing. I spent yesterday following her. She's a little thing and looks like an Amish type woman... but so sweet. They all are sweet
Then I watch Brenda Gantt.She is also Southern from Alabama
Then Mama Sue's Southern Kitchen. I made her lemon squares yesterday and I swear to my  husband this oven does not work to bake. He gets very angry, because he doewn't want to pay for a service call. Also bought a thermometer to stick in oven...but, this lemon bar recipe, Ava could have made. And, it was a mess after cooking.
The oven is several years old now, but NOT the one I used for over 45 years. I hate it. Nothing comes out right.
I think I watch these things to relax. No matter what I have on someone comes on and tells me about another shooting or terrible thing...so ,there I am peaceful.
Boring, I guess... but, what I'm doing.LOL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal