Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Izzy Gliecher  (Read 770 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Izzy Gliecher
« on: August 10, 2023, 02:13:23 AM »

Professional flutist

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Izzy Gliecher
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 02:16:31 AM »
Wow, this Izzy is pretty smart or watches a lot of tv to have recognized Survivor's Cirie.
I marvel at how some people remember all the players from every show , be it Big Brother or Survivor.
I have watched them all and remember some of the most memorable ones, but ALL of them, no way.

And, right now she has a gem of a secret to hold over Cirie and Jared's heads. 

Offline cak416

• Gold Bee
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 02:21:43 PM »
She is smart to have recognized Cirie because she doesn't look at all how like she looked in the jungle (understandably}! I always liked Cirie on Survivors- she always seemed upbeat.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2023, 01:03:04 PM »
I think Izzy made a dumb move in letting Reilly know that they knew about her group.  That and it being reinforced by what Hasim said to her wasn't very smart of either of them,
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2023, 11:48:26 PM »
I think Izzy made a dumb move in letting Reilly know that they knew about her group.  That and it being reinforced by what Hasim said to her wasn't very smart of either of them,

I agree. You don't tell the opposing team everything you know or think about them.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2023, 01:28:12 AM »
Sorry to see my Izzy  girl go. I sort of really like her and listened to her talk to Cerie on feeds and she really loved /s Cirie.Totally was loyal and would NEVER have told the house Cirie's?Jared's secret
She went so far to say , stupidly, that if she won POV she wouldn't take HERSELF off the block because she knew Cameron would put Cerie in her place. This from a girl who in talking divulged that she is so poor that she doesn't even have medical insurance!!!  In this day and age, NO medical insurance!!!

I know she would have fought harder to stay on that wall, too. I want a competitor. None of them are measuring up this season.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2023, 01:44:09 AM »
She definitely did not have a game face! Her loyalty was amazing, I like how Cirie gathered her in and let her know they would see each other afterwards.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2023, 02:18:34 AM »
Unless Cirie is a very good actress, it seemed like she really liked Izzy and felt for her. Who knows. I think Izzy believed everything Cirie said to her. That's why she never would have given her secret away.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal