Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: The Traitors  (Read 914 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
The Traitors
« on: August 14, 2023, 01:25:38 PM »
The Traitors is a reality show I just stumbled across by chance,. It's on Peacock. The host is Alan Cummings, and it is set in a Scottish castle. The 20 guests have been divided into the faithful (17 of them) and the traitors (3 of them). Each day they perform missions to add money to their prize and hopefully get info to expose the traitors as well. Every day there is a round table that discusses and votes on the person they think may be a traitor, and they are banished after telling the group their status. Every night the 3 traitors get together and determine who to 'murder' from the faithful to keep themselves safe.
One of the draws for me was the old reality star icons that have joined the cast. From Big Brother we have Rachel (yay) and Cody. From Survivor we have Cirie (this lady is getting around), and Stephanie, from the Bachelor we have Arie, from Below Decks is Kate. Others are Brandi--Real Housewives, Kyle--Summer House, Reza--Shahs of Sunset, and Ryan Lochte--Olympic gold medalist. As well as 10 everyday people. It is interesting! I am enjoying it.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: The Traitors
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 02:22:17 AM »
I do get Peacock, for Days of Our Lives. Sounds interesting. But, I can't watch Peacock on my tv ...only my tablet.
Thanks, ponytail  :039:

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 11:01:53 PM »
I actually saw some episodes and liked it.  I just got tired of Circe and Rachel going at it.  Kate didn't help matters.  Never put celebrity reality stars with newbies.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 11:02:02 PM »
I did look it up and hope it stays available to watch while I still keep Peacock. If I do get into it I’ll pay for another month. Thanh you ponytail.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 05:29:36 PM »
To reply to my last post, made a mistake. I watch Days of Our lives on Peacock, and just renewed it for another year. So when I have time after BB I will try to watch Traitor.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal