Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS  (Read 1537 times)

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
MERRY CHRISTMAS
« on: November 30, 2023, 01:41:46 PM »
The Reality Buzz wishes everyone a...........

MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON

Merryxmas-    :a035:

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2023, 01:34:00 AM »
Me.y Christmas! Looking forward to seeing my son! It's been almost a year. We will be gathered at my daughter's house, so glad i will not have to be in charge finally!

Hoping that all of you are blessed this season with a warm and loving spirit of togetherness and worship.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 02:09:30 PM »
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.
We scatter the festivities out.
On Christmas Eve, after Mass, we go to dinner. Whole family except Timmy and family We used to go to Kathy's, but, she is just too far now. We would all be home too late and Santa has work to do that night and the little ones off to bed.

Christmas Day we go now to my younger nephew. My sister had to give this up, as I had to give up doing Thanksgiving....just getting too much to do when we are older. So... onto the next generation. Kathy comes with us, but, don't see Bobby or Timmy.

Then on Wed, the 27the, that is the whole family... my 3 children/ spouses, 7 grandchildren and now 2 boyfriends. My house ... #4846 would not be big enough anymore to hold everyone.

I look forward to everything, but, have to try to remain calm. I get apprehensive about my walking. It hurts.

Then we are really finished. We don't go out on New Years Eve.Unfortunately, the group we used to at times... have lost several of them. Christmas time can be bittersweet, as you know.

But, to all my Reality Buzz friends, for the last time at Christmas... I wish you a wonderful day with those you love.  -Bee- -Bee- -Bee-
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 02:11:37 PM by bacali »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal