Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: "Just as Simple as Making Soup"  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
"Just as Simple as Making Soup"
« on: March 17, 2013, 06:24:36 PM »
On this episode the teams flew to Orlando on Trump's private jet.  Their task was to make photo booths that had to do with celebrities and characters from Universal.  Dee Snider was the project manager for Team Plan B with Omarosa project manager of Team Power.  LaToya and other team members were afraid it they did not win she would throw them under the bus.  Omarosa's team set up 3 different booths where users could choose between three different Universal characters.  Team Plan B made cutouts of themselves for their photos where users could put their heads in the hole and have the body of one of the celebrities. 

Team Plan B's project didn't go over very well with the judges.  They felt they did not use the themes from the park well enough.  Dee brought back Stephen Baldwin and Gary Busey although he had nothing negative to say about the way either of them performed.  In fact, Gary was complimented for his part in the project.  Dee said there was not anyone that really deserved to be there as they had all worked hard and done what was asked of them.  He took the blame on himself and was fired by Trump.  I thought Dee acted very graciously and humble in refusing to place the blame on any of his team members.  I wonder what would have happened if it had been Omarosa who had to come back. 

So now each team has lost a player and  in my opinion they were both valuable workers who really didn't deserve having to leave the show. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal