Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: 3rd Episode Recap  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
3rd Episode Recap
« on: March 18, 2013, 06:40:59 PM »
In this episode, history repeats itself. 

The task was to do a soap opera spoof for Crystal Light 0 Calorie drink.  The teams would be writing, directing, and acting in a 5 minute soap opera spoof advertising Crystal Light in front of a live audience.  The project managers were Stephen Baldwin for Plan B and LaToya Jackson for Power.  Susan Lucci and Jack Wagner were to appear with the teams, Susan being with Plan B and Jack with Power. 

Plan B planned to do a soap comparing the drink with romance, the more adding of flavors the more romantic things would get.  Power had a Crystal Light party planned and each person in the audience were given a drink.  Each time they heard a certain sound they were to take a sip of their Crystal Light drink. 

There was a lot of drama with Team Power.  With Latoya as project manager, of course Amarosa had to challenge her authority.  Latoya did a good job of standing up to her, standing up with her hand on her hip.  She didn't back down but neither did Amarosa.  Then when she sent Amarosa to get props for the production, Amarosa called her and sent a picture of each outfit she picked out so LaToya could "approve" it.  That way, Amarosa figured, if there was a problem with the costumes she could put the blame back on LaToya.

Both teams were funny and the soaps were well acted.  However, Plan B was the winner.  The concept of taking a drink each time a sound was heard was well though of according to the judges, but they said it happened too often and became confusing and distracting. 

The board room was where history repeated itself.  Latoya complained about Amarosa but no one actually backed her up like they should have.  They seem afraid to make an enemy of her.  Amarosa cried over her dead fiance again.  When it came to choose who to bring back instead of bring Amarosa back as everyone expected, LaToya chose Dennis and Brande.  Everyone was shocked!  When questioned about it she told Trump that she could tell by his expression that he was sympathetic with Amarosa and he was not going to fire her.  He told her he was not fooled by those tears, which he said he actually saw no tears, and would have fired her.  He said there was no reason to fire Dennis or Brande and he ended up telling LaToya she was fired, he had no other choice. 
In my opinion, I think LaToya was afraid of a confrontation with Amarosa.  It might have been different if she had received more support from her team in the board room. 

So this week like last week, Amarosa should have been brought back to the board room again.  But since she wasn't she is still there to play havoc with her team mates.  Will she terrify everyone until she is made the winner of this season?  We will wait and see.

Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: 3rd Episode Recap
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 06:45:57 PM »
Thanks for your reporting Snowbird, I haven't been watching it, but when I do, I think I will be all caught up.

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 06:48:44 PM »
If I remember correctly, she did the apprentince right after her fiancee died. It wasn't very long. I'm not a fan of hers though.

Offline LilaD

• Copper Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 07:52:03 PM »
I just can't stand that Ararosa.  She thinks she can boss anybody around.  I'd like to run into her one day and tell her just what I think about her. 

Offline grumpah

• Copper Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 02:10:38 PM »
Lame, lame, lame. amarosa is one of those reality stars that just won't let go. Trying to stretch her 15 minutes of fame into 30. there are too many of them out there now, they should go out and get a real job.
there is a little toad in all of us

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal