Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: 4th Episode recap  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
4th Episode recap
« on: March 25, 2013, 04:42:01 PM »

This week the contestants will make an interactive campaign using a glass truck to promote Farouk Systems.
One team will promote Chi, while the other will promote Biosilk.
Plan B's project manager will be Marilu while Power's project will be Claudia.

Team Power will promote Chi.  Dennis suggest that they make over a homeless woman.  Claudia doesn't seem to like this idea and wants to do a hair make over show. While they ride in the van they decide that Lil' Jon will be dressed as Uncle Sam.  Their plan is to do a hair makeover and photo-shoots.  They will put giveaways in the glass booth.  Of course, Amarosa doesn't think this is good but will let the blame fall on Claudia if it doesn't work.  Dennis and Omarosa are sent to buy props and costumes.  They stay a long time and still did not get all the things on the list. 

They tried to get Miss USA to work with them but the other team beat them to her.  They want to use an impersonator and try for one who can impersonate Donald Trump but find out he just died.  So they go with a Joan Rivers impersonator.  They end up having to rush around the next day and get things that Omarosa and Dennis did not get.  This should be a good reason to bring them back to the board room if they do not win.  But... is Claudia going to be afraid to, like it seemed every other losing team manager has been so far?

Plan B will take on Biosilk.  They decide to do makeovers.  They get Miss USA to help them.  Trace and Stephen argue over whether they should do Experience Silk or Live Life Luscious as their theme.  Marilu decides to use both of these with Experience Silk as the main theme.  They plan for Gary to be the Angel of Silk,  Trace will be on top of the box with his guitar to help draw in the crowd.

Each team gets their glass boxes set up and get started  Mr. Farouk visits and seems impressed with both teams. 

When they get to the boardroom Claudia is asked who is strongest and she says Brande.  She really praised Brande.  She says Dennis is the weakest and Don, Jr. asked her why she isn't saying Omarosa as she had told him about them staying so long and not getting all the props.  (Here we go again!) She seems reluctant to say anything about Omarosa.

On the other team Marilu says the weakest is still Gary although he was a hard worker.  When asked who she would bring back she says she would have to find out what was the weakest part of their task before she could decide.  They tell her it was the theme so she tells them that was Trace so she would have to bring him back.

They are told the winning team was Marilu's although both teams did a great job.  Claudia decides to bring back Dennis and Lil' Jon which shock everyone, especially Arsenio and Omarosa.  Omarosa is all smiles. 
Everyone is shocked that Lil' Jon was chosen as he was praised for his role as Uncle Sam. 

When they return to the boardroom, it seems that Claudia wanted to bring Lil' Jon back to help her talk against Dennis and get him fired but he talks about how Dennis has been a hard worker and it backfires on her.  She is fired as she was the team manager.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:32:19 PM by Snowbird »
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: 4th Episode recap
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 06:10:42 PM »
Sunday night has too many shows on...that I try to watch. Thank goodness for the dvr.
So, last night with the Apprentice, I didn't watch the whole challenge, but, did watch the boardroom, and don't know....seems to me from what Donald Jr. said ... Lil'John shouldn't have been brought back to the boardroom , Amerosa should have been.
I have to say, Amerosa does make the show , what ever part I am able to watch...alot more interesting. at least she does for me.
When she makes a point... she does it very, very well. And...she never, ever gets flustered.
We all know that "The Donald" likes Amerosa alot, but, it seems that even he is surprised that she has lasted as long as she has.
Now..on the other hand...does Lisa Rinna...have a voice? I never hear her say ....even 'boo" ? -LOL-

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 11:09:05 PM »
Thanks again, Snowbird.  :88: Too much interfering for me on Sunday night, too. And next week Game of Thrones starts... :whoo:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 04:21:38 PM »
I know what you all mean.  Sunday is the Amazing Race, The Apprentice, and Real Housewives of Atlanta, all of which I want to watch.  I am sure to always see Amazing Race and I could have seen all of the Apprentice but the darn basketball game ran over and I couldn't see all of both shows.  I don't have a VCR so I either catch them when they are on or watch later on the computer. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 04:01:14 PM »
My take on a couple of contestants.

Omerosa (sp?)---What EXACTLY does she do between Apprentices?  Is she on "The Donald's payroll as "Apprentice in Waiting?"  Or does she just sit around sharpening and polishing her fangs and claws while she waits for the phone to ring?

Gary Busey--------Has anyone informed the zookeepers that their "Busey" has escaped?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal